Notices
ECU Flash

Need Help going SD, car don't start on 2th Time

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2017, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Help going SD, car don't start on 2th Time

Hi
trying to go SD. When i load program, car start without hesitation. I run it. When i stop, i can't Nevers restart it? It try but won't Start.
I try to adjust the IPW cranking table but doesn't help...
i have read that the fuel sensor (using as MAT un my case) can get heat soak but dont have found the solution??

thanks for help, the rest ouf m'y Sd setting test good and i'm hurry to make the switch
Old Aug 6, 2017, 04:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
problem found

Originally Posted by PL_MR
Quote:
Originally Posted by mines5
Tell me how can i help.
Thanks you! with your idea of corrupt file, It make me troubleshoot other thing and it works!

I re-download the orginal bin file on the tephra 7 forum and just change the injector size and immobilizer. It was was running rough but when I stop the engine and re-start it, it works.
So I change one map a time and try the car. It restart good, I pass to the other map and finally,every map was change like the one I have tune for the SD and it was still working good. When I do the compare rom in ecuflash, everything was the same but that one work good.
Like you say, this file was corrupt for xxx reason....

Thanks a lot for your hint!
Old Aug 7, 2017, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
problem found

Quote:
Originally Posted by mines5
Tell me how can i help.
Thanks you! with your idea of corrupt file, It make me troubleshoot other thing and it works!

I re-download the orginal bin file on the tephra 7 forum and just change the injector size and immobilizer. It was was running rough but when I stop the engine and re-start it, it works.
So I change one map a time and try the car. It restart good, I pass to the other map and finally,every map was change like the one I have tune for the SD and it was still working good. When I do the compare rom in ecuflash, everything was the same but that one work good.
Like you say, this file was corrupt for xxx reason....

Thanks a lot for your hint!
I had faced a similar problem but not exactly the same, spent the whole week to check and re check till finally i focused my attention on XML and bin file and found the culprit...