Need some guidance (Stalling issues) - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
EcuFlash
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some guidance (Stalling issues)

Old May 16, 2018, 05:03 AM
Evolving Member

Question Need some guidance (Stalling issues)

As I added mods my stalling has gotten progressively worse. First cams, then the QM 8 Leg and now with the Magnus V5 i can't take it anymore. The issue seems to be mostly on hard turns and When I turn on multiple accessories (lights, defrost, wipers). Which table(s) can help me resolve this. I assume is one of the ISCV tables but my search results only seem to find AC issues and I dont have AC. I thought it was a fuel issues for a while, but I am now sure its one of those tables. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Evolved Member

Are you on MAF or MAP?
Old Today, 04:54 PM
kaj
Evolved Member

You most likely need to adjust your BISS by now. Probably also need have the MAF scalings adjusted. Depending on how big the cams are, that is. You've done a lot of things that are going to mess with airflow. Get those fixed then you should be golden.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.