Notices

Logging wideband through rear 02 input

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2018, 01:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Logging wideband through rear 02 input

I have this wired up and i followed the directions in the thread. My question is, in EvoScan when we setup the logging, the Request ID is supposed to be what ? the Mut table address for rear 02 or the voltageADC ? I dont have the address for voltage ADC or if its something else please tell me what.

I got it to sort of work with the address for the rear 02 but it was very slow and the calculation I had to put it was much different and actually not consistent.. at one point 2*(5*/219)+10 was dead on, and then a few minutes later is was a little off at the same AFR. Also when ran side by side with the serial cable it was a solid 1 second behind when reaching the correct AFR... so I'm assuming I messed something up .. my ROM is 53600010 2009 RA usa ... Since i never get any answers on here, ill seriously paypal some one some money if they help me figure this out..(the first person to help me get it working) thanks..

the serial way works, but it falls out of my laptop all the time wasting valuable logs and runs.. theres no good way for me to hold it in... no screw holes.. rather just have the 1 tactrix cable...

Last edited by prozak; Dec 22, 2018 at 08:27 AM. Reason: typo
Old Dec 21, 2018, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
I bought a serial to USB adapter and use the USB port.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 08:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ronaldo9
I bought a serial to USB adapter and use the USB port.
I thought about doing that, and I will if I cant figure this out in the next couple days.. rather have 1 cable but that would also work...
besides that, I already tore my interior apart and ran the wire super nice all hidden under the console to my fuse box where my wideband stuff is. haha what a waste..