Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

Mellon Tuning HTA3586 .82 701awhp 537tq

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2009, 05:02 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RockmanX
HAAAAAA

I was talking to my dad yesterday about it what parts i still need to get. i been pricing things out. Besides i been waiting till july to get this head. 3 paycheck month so ill cop the major peace then. Rest of the parts i need are small this is the last high dollar part i have to get. lol i only have cf hood, carbon kevlar splitter then carbon VG left on outside then im done. Sorry had to take a break from buying engine parts. Got tired of looking like other evos at shows or seeing them with same stuff so i had to change the look. Not to mention you forget im working on a 350z as well. FLipFLop on months lol. Dont worry its coming then we can shoot for that magical goal. You just get ready this is going to be a Fun evo to tune
haha I'm just messing with you dude but seriously, hurry up

Originally Posted by NoTn41
awsome results. how is the low end and lag for around town driving?

because the low end on my 9 is almost non existant below boost.
are you serious? it's a turd under 4500

Originally Posted by TakaseEVOIXSE
hey Chris... since im following in your footsteps here w/ my own 35r setup... can i ask if you are still on the stock 5 spd transmission gearing? Or more importantly the final drive? Im running a shep IX 5spd w/ stock ratios and final drive... and im assuming i'll run out of gear w/ this new setup. I was already pegging the rev limiter in 4th gear w/ just the green, and having to shift into 5th for a brief second, which sucked. So are you on a 4.11 final to stay in 4th? or shifting to 5th? just curious...

-Tom
stock tranny gearing Tom...you could probably bump up the RPM a lil in each gear. I was twisting the stock shorty to 8500 in each gear when I was at 500awhp but that's probably pushing it.

Originally Posted by *constant_boost
car sounds and looks slo to me...
i'm still working on it ed, give me some time
Old Jun 11, 2009, 06:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
lol yo man im extremely PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just installed this new aps bov i bought and guess what nice whooooooooooooooooooooossss sound perfect and it looks different from the first one i bought. the screw goes inside the bov for a twist out and not a screw on top with a stupid nut. perfect . i pushed the car a couple times on the interstate to make sure i was not having blow back none and in the process i found a minor boost leak as well. PERFECT
Old Jun 11, 2009, 06:54 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sweet!
Old Jun 11, 2009, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
the new top nut was pushed in so i did back it out some since im running stock psi levels for now dont need the spring that tight. when are you going to email me some new vids i showed my dad some of your vids and he loves it likes to see the different whips out there. i been waiting for one as well. lol i hope when i come out there i get to be in one for sure