my evo8 on 91oct - Page 2 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning and Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

my evo8 on 91oct

Old Jan 2, 2011, 11:43 PM
Evolving Member

here it is on Dynojet mode, and more smoothing than the older version

Old Jan 3, 2011, 12:04 AM
Former Sponsor

ported head must of made one hell of a difference if thats a evo 8 turbo with 10.5cm. you should back fuel off earlier in the map keep the spool afr in the 12's. other then that those results are pretty much as good as it gets.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 09:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tscompusa View Post
ported head must of made one hell of a difference if thats a evo 8 turbo with 10.5cm. you should back fuel off earlier in the map keep the spool afr in the 12's. other then that those results are pretty much as good as it gets.
yeah im still working on making the boost to hold a little longer, right now it tapers to 23psi which is pretty normal. i plan on adjusting the WG Actuator..

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.