Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

HELP! Looking for a shop to work on my evo 8

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2020, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question HELP! Looking for a shop to work on my evo 8

Hello! this is my first post hope I'm in the right place, I live in Lethbridge AB and I am looking for a shop near me to get my evo 8 looked over and tuned up, Ideally a shop in Calgary area would be nice, but if there is a really well know shop else where I would consider it. I got my evo almost 2 years ago and don't have much record of all the work done too it, so I figured it would be a good idea to get it looked over for what's not right, what might need replaced soon, etc. I am also looking to dyno it, maybe get the Hp boosted up a bit and maybe get it to run healthier. The evolution has always been a dream car of mine, I want to treat her good and a shop that will too. I want to build this car and make it incredibly powerful like the beasts they are. I hope to learn lots on this site. Thanks!

Old Apr 7, 2020, 09:06 PM
Evolving Member

You can always take the car to a Mitsubishi dealership for the basic stuff.. make sure e writhing is up to standard.. high mileage Evos you better have the 60k mile service( timing job) and make sure the motor is healthy, check compression etc..

good Luck.
Old Apr 7, 2020, 09:11 PM

I did get a full inspection on it when I bought it and everything seemed to be good, I guess I'm more looking to start building it. was looking for a good shop do to some more serious stuff done. I would like to do what I can myself, maybe I was looking for guidance on where to start.