Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

evo ix extreme 20psi 1014awhp 12000rpms

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2014, 02:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If its legit then its awesome.

That being said...what kind of shop doesnt want to prove their parts other than a dyno queen? Consumers want to know that what they are buying has been proven to work in various conditions (street/track use) not just dyno numbers.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 06:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just read that they're preparing it for 60-130mph. Not sure what their exact goal is
Old Aug 7, 2014, 06:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This should turn into a good thread... In before the ban hammer
Old Aug 7, 2014, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
well whatever it is planned for we shall see. 12k rpms looks crazy.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Rethought this... Yep I don't give a damn what their claims are any more.

Last edited by 03whitegsr; Aug 7, 2014 at 09:42 AM.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 11:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by stamatis evo6
i dont know what to ask? its a file? where came from?
Its the run file from the dynojet dyno. It will be saved under the dynorun folder and then under the specific car folder. It is the full data sheet for the dyno pull.

Last edited by JohnBradley; Aug 7, 2014 at 11:54 AM.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The car, and this thread, is useless if you can put the power to the pavement.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 01:13 PM
Evolving Member

You must be not genius to understand that the old stories made from one person from competitor store in order to throw mud to E.T.

Noone ever complained from ET customers, all stories made on purpose from competitor store. if there is one guy please post his name here, if anyone had bad experience please post here. If there is not please stop it and focus on the topic.

Its not a drag car dont mess with timeslips, ET wants to show-prove their technology and what can do from 4G63 4 cylinder engine to indepedant dyno.
and stop please for rebranded parts, if you go to their FB page you will see how they built from scratch. These parts are not exist offthe shelf. Are all custom.
If these parts exist why noone had this power band to 12200rpms and so much power with small boost? unoficially at high boost the gtx55 finished to their dyno.
THey want to proove it to dynojet in few days. Yesterday they went again to make it, but the clutch didnt let it.

I dont want to post haters here. but only people love 4g63 engines and who really wants to know more about it.

video 30psi blow up IC
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

video yesterday.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
What about their lack luster stock frame turbo results? That was an independent test and we can all agree on that.

How about the year long build thread where they demanded the car to be sent to them and the owner getting one of the longest run arounds ever?

It's not just one person or one shop. It's everyone paying attention and many people who are much more knowledgeable, who have paved the way.

There's been enough chances for them to prove themselves but instead all we see are claims, poor results or claims and results proven to be fraudulent. The mud slinging always seems to be from people sticking up for ET saying the same thing you are.

I don't think anyone on this board is hating on the capabilities of the 4g63 lol.. I'm all for proven results, and I'm sure everyone here is too, but until then I'll grab my popcorn.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 01:47 PM
Evolving Member

Someone buy me a plane ticket out to them and i'll let you guys know if it's fake.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by powerdriver
Someone buy me a plane ticket out to them and i'll let you guys know if it's fake.
You wont find the shop from the listed address. This has been attempted by multiple people that have been in Athens and even some locals in Athens that should know their way around.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 02:14 PM

Sure you will not learn your lesson. Because if you study better you could see many stock frame results in here also. From independent USA guys. Then my personal car own the stock frame record with 150mph and 9.5sec. I personably know more than 60 evos with stock frames from ET.

Stop everyone pretending that u don't see. It's easy go to extreme FB see the products that are unique. Then go to posts and find there people use them. See their comments and records. If u still dought send them email or pm. If you still contact an ET dealer about. In USA I know are many. Don't judge from something you don't see just listen from a certain guy we all know. Take an opinion from someone that own their product.

Now last time that write, you probably want to take this topic different direction so as ops lock it.

No way, in this topic you have the opportunity to see and ask the best 4g engine ever built. Don't loose this chance again.

Haters open new topic or s... Up and leave other guys to participate in this 4 cylinder achievement that it's 4g63. It's our celebration and party here, let the haters stay behind sun. It's time !
Old Aug 7, 2014, 02:41 PM
Evolving Member

Sure you will not learn your lesson. Because if you study better you could see many stock frame results in here also. From independent USA guys. Then my personal car own the stock frame record with 150mph and 9.5sec. I personably know more than 60 evos with stock frames from ET.

Stop everyone pretending that u don't see. It's easy go to extreme FB see the products that are unique. Then go to posts and find there people use them. See their comments and records. If u still dought send them email or pm. If you still contact an ET dealer about. In USA I know are many. Don't judge from something you don't see just listen from a certain guy we all know. Take an opinion from someone that own their product.

Now last time that write, you probably want to take this topic different direction so as ops lock it.

No way, in this topic you have the opportunity to see and ask the best 4g engine ever built. Don't loose this chance again.

Haters open new topic or s... Up and leave other guys to participate in this 4 cylinder achievement that it's 4g63. It's our celebration and party here, let the haters stay behind sun. It's time !

Dude don't get your panties in a bunch. I just wanted to go to Athens.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 02:47 PM

Dude don't get your panties in a bunch. I just wanted to go to Athens.
This post was for previous post from you. Sorry.

Come to Athens
Old Aug 7, 2014, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by JohnBradley
You wont find the shop from the listed address. This has been attempted by multiple people that have been in Athens and even some locals in Athens that should know their way around.
How can misled the people? Et owns 2000 meters faculty. My own race car also is in one year now and I take it only for race from there. Google map it. Go to their FB page to see pics inside facility. You will see my car also. They own many cnc machines. Dyno, flowbench and many many other.
For god what else I will hear in here.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 03:00 PM
Evolving Member

Where's your stock frame record? ATP has gone 9.32 and TPG has ran 155mph neither of which were you or done on any extreme tuner parts.

Have the 60 people you know start posting their results. I'd love to see them, seriously. It beats the one we have seen so have a go. Also can you link the authorized usa dealers because the website seems to have been down for a decade and FB is their only method of contact it seems.

Quick Reply: evo ix extreme 20psi 1014awhp 12000rpms