Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

evo ix extreme 20psi 1014awhp 12000rpms (only tech questions and posts)

Old Dec 8, 2014, 09:23 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by yamahas
i didn't say its the fastest ...but a lot of guys here talk BS and said it doesn't work the setup is fake or nonfunctional... well ....
This pissing game crap has to stop. A lot of people are responding to PROVEN allegations of fraud, which this company has to overcome. It is known, worldwide, that this company has, in the past, blatantly lied about or misrepresented their products. That is a crime in the good old United States. Like it or not, that has blemished at least my, and I would suspect many others', opinion of how business is done in Greece. So, forgive me if I don't immediately believe wild claims that I hear coming from you or anyone else, who is CLEARLY biased, regarding a company that has a shaky at best track record.
Old Dec 8, 2014, 09:32 AM
Former Sponsor

well...i think some of you may need to eat your tongue's in a while..
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=815094571862005
Quoted so that it can't be edited.
Old Dec 8, 2014, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im assuming they must have fixed the transmission/axle problems if they are gonna start making runs. Either that or they are just gonna have a box full of spares to throw in after every run.
Old Dec 8, 2014, 05:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
More of the same, I see.

Still waiting for the imminent AWD record they warned about over 3 years ago:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ml#post9411534

Originally Posted by Extreme Trollers
If we manage to have from a 2ltr 2000cc engine soon close to 2000hp then a same level tuning of a 6cylinder engine must have 3000hp.
(we built as we speak a 6cylinder engine close to our expectations)

also Trasmitions and 4wd systems bolted on the stock location, nothing modified and cutted.

But for these kind of situations we recently built a dragmachine equiped with 4 cylinder nitromethanol 1998cc engine. Magnesium gearbox with airshifter and engine aiming more than 1600+ hp at the final stage and 2hp per 1kgrm ratio. If someone drive this thing to a straight line we think will reset the 7.57 just with a little 4cylinder nitromethane engine. We will see soon.
Old Dec 8, 2014, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Grimgrak
I think you need a reality check. This car probally costs 5x as much at devin's car that just went 7.80 @ 188mph. Dont post more crap until you beat that.
But that **** looks GOOD, man!

seriously, I think this logic applies to drag racing evos, period. It's stupid to spend so much money when you can buy other platforms to get in the 7s and 8s and 9s much cheaper.
Old Dec 9, 2014, 07:53 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Grimgrak
I think you need a reality check. This car probally costs 5x as much at devin's car that just went 7.80 @ 188mph. Dont post more crap until you beat that.
Im sure the Red demon has a ton of money in it too. it cost money to go fast. this was supposed to be about them backing there dyno numbers. I dont care how much they spent to get there. They are backing there combo up and that is what the haters asked for now its 5x as much money and you havent gone 7s.. Please!

Last edited by RLLN247; Dec 9, 2014 at 08:22 AM.
Old Dec 9, 2014, 08:11 AM
Evolving Member

I love that they push the Rev limit envelope to the absolute top. My whole life I keep hearing that Honda makes the highest revving 4 cyl engines out there. Nice to see a Mitsubishi spin up that fast. It's difficult to rev that high under boost and not grenade the engine. If this is all legit, ET, I tip my hat to you
Old Dec 9, 2014, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Hands down some of the best evo-parts-**** ever photographed. Cleans up on best looking motor on a stand, artfully machined exotic metals and component parts, still photography and lighting! Considering I get this free with a subscription to Evom I harbor no ill will towards ET and absolutely look forward to the next batch of obscenely posed 4g63 naughty bits.
Old Dec 9, 2014, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA
Quoted so that it can't be edited.
what makes you thought i was going to edit it??

From what i saw on Spyros fb he put it on the street today with more boost and from what he said it was really scaring.. he couldn't believe how fast it was from 50-300km/h!im waiting for the new video and vbox data!

in the last race he went,after the first run the central quaife diff break and he replaced it with a stock one,he was at 9sec flat 1.6/18m 260-265km/h 1.5bar boost and a lot of spin!its promising at least low 8s from what i saw!
Old Dec 9, 2014, 05:19 PM
Evolving Member

Evo looks good!

Last edited by EvoTurboTurk; Dec 10, 2014 at 04:50 AM.
Old Dec 9, 2014, 10:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Did you watch the video? Does it sound normal to you? You seem to be a very trusting individual since you're believing a lot of hipe and "smoke and mirrors" techniques that are fairly obvious to someone who is a little more sceptical. The video looks sped up... it doesn't sound right.

Also I'm not sure why people are going on and on about how high it rev's...frankly who cares? Its not like this is the first time an 4G has been revved that high.

Shep's Talon was running 7's and spinning past 10K a while ago (not like he was the only one doing it either)

Unfortunately with their previous reputation and poor business practices I really can't believe anything they post.

Last edited by Teal2nnr; Dec 9, 2014 at 10:38 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 06:39 AM

ill tell you what i saw live..
i saw this car passing with 8.7 265km/h on a low boost(1.5bar) and a full weight +cage etc..
i saw it cutting the axles with mid boost and after that split the expensive after market transfer in half!

you need to understand with this car its a lil difficult to put all the parts working(transmission+motor) because most of them are not designed for this special high rev set up!

in Greece there is no official drag strip,most of them are small airports that you can't go when you want,you can go only when a race happens and usually after few months...its difficult for them to set it up!
Old Dec 10, 2014, 06:44 AM
Evolving Member

I'm skeptical about how he had that much traction from a 25mph roll, while on street tires for the amount of power claimed.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by powerdriver
I'm skeptical about how he had that much traction from a 25mph roll, while on street tires for the amount of power claimed.
from what i saw he is on big fat toyo's r888
this is the best tire for road use on Greek tarmac, its a semi slick!
drag tires cant grip on the street and r888 are useless on strip glow!
Old Dec 10, 2014, 07:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Which again is why it's stupid to rev so high and increasing the cost of everything. What do I know, heard the greeks have lots of money to spend now that they sold of their islands to pay off the bankers.
ill tell you what i saw live..
i saw this car passing with 8.7 265km/h on a low boost(1.5bar) and a full weight +cage etc..
i saw it cutting the axles with mid boost and after that split the expensive after market transfer in half!

you need to understand with this car its a lil difficult to put all the parts working(transmission+motor) because most of them are not designed for this special high rev set up!

in Greece there is no official drag strip,most of them are small airports that you can't go when you want,you can go only when a race happens and usually after few months...its difficult for them to set it up!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: evo ix extreme 20psi 1014awhp 12000rpms (only tech questions and posts)