Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

TTP Engineering - Bad

Old Oct 11, 2016, 05:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TTP Engineering - Bad

I recently had a conversation with whoever does their emailing. They were extremely rude and I would like for the community to be aware of who they are giving money to.

It is not always about the work that a business can do, but also how they can treat customers or potential customers.

Here is the conversation, I omitted the previous owner's name for obvious reasons.

-- While I completely understand that a dyno graph should be kept safe due to people wanting to get a hold of them for other reasons. I offered to have the previous owner contact them to release the dyno graph to me, and he agreed. They would not even work with me on that.

>>>>> On Oct 11, 2016, at 4:41 PM, Chris Windisch <diceanor@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> I have been trying to contact you guys for some time. Nobody is answering phones or responding on FB. How do I get ahold of you guys? I am just looking to get a copy of my dyno sheet.

>>>> On Oct 11, 2016, at 4:47 PM, sales <sales@ttp-engineering.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> There's nobody with your name in our system.

>>> On Oct 11, 2016, at 5:00 PM, Chris Windisch <diceanor@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> It is under ***** *****.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>> On Oct 11, 2016, at 5:06 PM, sales <sales@ttp-engineering.com> wrote:
>>
>> You're obviously not ***** ***** and have never paid our company for any job and in turn are not entitled to any information pertaining to another private client.
>>
>> All the best.
>>

> On Oct 11, 2016, at 6:50 PM, Chris Windisch <diceanor@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I bought the car from him, I just do not have dyno graphs for the work that was done to the vehicle by your shop. I am simply trying to get the dyno graph for the vehicle that I have purchased. Do I need him to contact you to release this classified information?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

sales <sales@ttp-engineering.com>

7:36 PM (33 minutes ago)

You purchased a vehicle from a private party you didn't purchase anything from us. You're not a client of ours. You're not entitled to anything from our company. You're not even entitled to a response so do not contact us again.

Chris Windisch <diceanor@gmail.com>

7:52 PM (17 minutes ago)
to sales

Wow, what a way to conduct business. Count on your business being plastered on the forums and every Facebook page having to do with evolutions. I will also be leaving a web review. I was never a customer, my car was tuned at your shop. While I understand this is a difficult situation because you have no idea who I am aside from buying a private car.. the way you conducted business was absolutely wrong and immature. I will get work done on my vehicle at a different shop and I can imagine many others will as well after seeing how you treat people.
Have a good day, oh and "do not respond to this message."
Old Oct 11, 2016, 05:16 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,038 Likes on 760 Posts
wow, they are still in business? I recommend doing a search on here for their "interesting" history.
The following 2 users liked this post by RazorLab:
Erik@MIL.SPEC (Oct 15, 2016), JohnBradley (Oct 18, 2016)
Old Oct 11, 2016, 05:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Wow. Let's keep this bumped for everyone to see. This is wild. What an asshat response.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 05:21 PM

I am very very amazed at the responses I got. I read it and my mouth dropped lol. I can't believe people that act like that are able to keep a business alive.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 05:33 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
If I was a business owner, I wouldn't divulge private information either. If you want dyno sheet, ask the previous owner to get them for you, or go dyno the car yourself.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone
If I was a business owner, I wouldn't divulge private information either. If you want dyno sheet, ask the previous owner to get them for you, or go dyno the car yourself.
-- I told them I would ask the previous owner to get consent to release the information. Like I said I understand why they ahould
withold a dyno sheet. But how you respond to that is also into account. So their attitude and professionalism is absolute garbage regardless of what they were aiming it towards.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Wow, this could have simply been handled with..

I'm sorry that we are unable to help you as we don't divulge our clients private info to others. Please have the client contact us and we will be more than happy to get him what he needs.

Sincerely the best,
Ttp - enginneering
Old Oct 11, 2016, 06:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 98 Likes on 94 Posts
I thought this company went out of business forever ago
The following users liked this post:
Erik@MIL.SPEC (Oct 15, 2016)
Old Oct 11, 2016, 06:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Migsubishi
Wow, this could have simply been handled with..

I'm sorry that we are unable to help you as we don't divulge our clients private info to others. Please have the client contact us and we will be more than happy to get him what he needs.

Sincerely the best,
Ttp - enginneering
Someone needs to be looking for a new job after that response. This is the response that should of originally be sent.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 09:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Too Much Timing Performance at it again
The following users liked this post:
Erik@MIL.SPEC (Oct 15, 2016)
Old Oct 11, 2016, 10:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by evo8vz
too much timing performance at it again

lol
Old Oct 11, 2016, 11:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by razorlab
wow, they are still in business? I recommend doing a search on here for their "interesting" history.
This. I thought this was some kind of necro thread . Sounds like even after all this time same old, same old. Could definitely have been better handled.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 11:28 PM

Go on Google and Type in their company name and read their business review. 😎 I'm laughing my *** off after reading what they wrote to go against my review.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 08:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by evo8vz
Too Much Timing Performance at it again
Lol X2
Old Oct 13, 2016, 06:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
The OP sounds a little butt hurt on something he never paid for. The company has all the right to withhold the information from him. Hey OP, stop being a lil bish and pony up 200 for your own dyno run ya cheap tard. People thinking they have all the rights to other peoples things, lawl. Go get a job scumbag.

TTPs response, LMFAO

This person is not a client of our company and was trying to impersonate an actual client of our company to obtain their personal information to exploit. They asked for credit card numbers on prior transactions and we have contacted local law enforcement to file charges against this person.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TTP Engineering - Bad