Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

peakboost manifold

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2010, 07:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking peakboost manifold

whats up guys is anyone runing peakboost manifolds? how r the fitment on them it would be to see some pics of them in the car. i bin thinking of getting the top mount
Old Apr 5, 2010, 07:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by adrien evo fab
whats up guys is anyone runing peakboost manifolds? how r the fitment on them it would be to see some pics of them in the car. i bin thinking of getting the top mount
There are quite a few threads on this make of manifold. Please do a search next time first.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...-manifold.html
Old Apr 5, 2010, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am running the HVS manfold (top mount)
Fits great. Clears Ac and PS. It all v band, so I can only comment on the fitment of such as I can see how a set flange set up is different.
The fab work is nothing short of delightful. I recommend buying their LICP which is $350 shipped
Old Apr 5, 2010, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

I run the bottom mount manifold and had a hell of a time trying to get everything to fit. The pitch of the turbo flange is so awkward that it make everything fit extremely tight. If I could do it all over again, and most likly will Im doing a FF manifold from Buschur.

If you buy the manifold and 02 housing be forwarned that you will need to put a 90 on the turbo outlet and modify the DP so it mates up to the 02 housing correctly. Strictly Modified can chime in on this one since they were the ones that did the re-work.

All in all after all the BS I do like it but would never buy anything form them again.
Old Apr 6, 2010, 07:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by dryad001
I run the bottom mount manifold and had a hell of a time trying to get everything to fit. The pitch of the turbo flange is so awkward that it make everything fit extremely tight. If I could do it all over again, and most likly will Im doing a FF manifold from Buschur.

If you buy the manifold and 02 housing be forwarned that you will need to put a 90 on the turbo outlet and modify the DP so it mates up to the 02 housing correctly. Strictly Modified can chime in on this one since they were the ones that did the re-work.

All in all after all the BS I do like it but would never buy anything form them again.

I second that ..
Old Apr 6, 2010, 07:57 AM
Evolved Member

Not sure about Evo stuff but PeakBoost made their name with the Honda crowd and they're putting up an amazing fight with Full Race in terms of quality and fitment. Plus I do believe they offer a lifetime warranty.

They're definitely legit.
Old Apr 6, 2010, 08:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dryad001

i third it...
but my experience was on a civic... my friend built a h series eg turbo... and when teh manifold and DP came in we had to do some cutting and welding to make it fit... mind you it was a 8week wait for the parts... still had to fab to get it to fit... in the end teh DP hang too low since it won't clear the tranny properly...
Old Apr 6, 2010, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah the shipping sucks on their part. I think I waited about 3.5 weeks for them to send me a LICP, and my turbo cover back that was modified with the 90 on it.