Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

NEW LANCER FAN...but can you blame me? ^_^

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2002, 03:31 AM

Location: Illinois goto college next to Mitsubishi's main US factory
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW LANCER FAN...but can you blame me? ^_^

Alright guys first off I am fairly impressed with this forum you guys definitely keep up on your stuff. I am new to the forums but will probably be here off and on. In the last few days I have been HELL BENT over getting a new LANCER, the problem is that if any of you have look at the US Lancer's specs they are pretty weak. I had a few ?s that will help me in my quest to get the new LANCER EVO when it comes to states.

1. Like all of you I have heard price tag will be between 24-30k, but do any of you know what features this will include?
2. What do you think insurance will be on the new LANCER wehn it comes out?
3. Do any of you know any cool sites where I can chewck out some upgrades to pimp out a lancer with some cool features (kits,rims,pedals, all that good stuff etc...)?
4. ROFL this is a good one, any of you know any websites to apply to win a car (one that will not infect my computer ^_^)?

I guess that is all for now, I hope to get to know you all better. BTW I goto college right next to the US's biggest Mitsubishi Factory and dealership (HQ) and I am an International Business student with a minor in Japanese. I am looking forward to applying for an internship at the company and I would not mind, once I get off Xmas break, oing to the dealership and asking them a few ?s any of you might have. ^_^

Take Care Guys and Girls

Mr.Glass
Old Jan 10, 2002, 07:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all, Welcome to the forum...

As for your question regarding about the EVO VII that are coming to the states. Try reading more on the previous posts - you will see how much speculations there is. A lot of us are hoping that it would be same exact specification just like the Japan-spec Evo. But due to the US standards - some components might be altered just to meet the US requirements. Rest assured we are to expect a 250+hp on the EVO VII ( as stated by many car magazines)

About insurance -i think nothing is to be compared when it comes to rates in New York/ New Jersey....

Good luck on your studies And "Kampai" to the EVO's that are coming.

Jhaycee,