Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Good Dealership Experience's?

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2005, 04:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Dealership Experience's?

I will be buying an evo either in illinios or flordia. I need to know who here has had a good experience with some of the dealerships in these states. And preferrably who's gonna give me the better deal. I dont have much time to shop around other wise i would do it my self. Any feedback you guy's could give would help me out alot.
Old May 24, 2005, 04:50 AM
Evolving Member

bump
Old May 24, 2005, 04:54 AM
Evolved Member

I had good experince here in florida when i bought my evo
Old May 24, 2005, 05:03 AM
Evolved Member

Where in Illinois? I know of a good dealership just over the border in Iowa. Right now they have a silver '05 with SSL and a white MR on the lot. I don't recall the prices, but they may be willing to bargain a little as they have been sitting on the lot for a while.

-Paul
Old May 24, 2005, 02:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by redevo561
I had good experince here in florida when i bought my evo
what part of flordia? and what dealership?
Old May 24, 2005, 02:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by PVD04
Where in Illinois? I know of a good dealership just over the border in Iowa. Right now they have a silver '05 with SSL and a white MR on the lot. I don't recall the prices, but they may be willing to bargain a little as they have been sitting on the lot for a while.

-Paul
i would say any where between decatur, il to ft walton beach flordia. once i get back from korea im heading home(illinios), then off to flordia to buy a house. i am willing to drive a little bit out of the way if it's for a good deal.
Old May 24, 2005, 02:29 PM
Former Vendor

sometimes a little higher price tag is worth it for a mod friendly dealer...
Old May 24, 2005, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dafarmer69
sometimes a little higher price tag is worth it for a mod friendly dealer...
i think i could find one of those pretty easy, im just looking for a good deal and dont want to get hassled or jerked around, last thing i need is some guy wasting my time and the numbers dont match up.

Last edited by Synter; May 24, 2005 at 02:48 PM.
Old May 24, 2005, 02:52 PM
Evolving Member

Maybe i should should expand my search for feedback's, let's say any where in the central to south east region. anybody have good experience's?
Old May 24, 2005, 04:51 PM
Evolving Member

If you buy in Florida come buy one from me (Port Charlotte).
Old May 24, 2005, 05:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Synter
i would say any where between decatur, il to ft walton beach flordia. once i get back from korea im heading home(illinios), then off to flordia to buy a house. i am willing to drive a little bit out of the way if it's for a good deal.
The dealership I go to is located in the Quad Cities, about 180 miles north west of decatur. They only have the two evos on the lot. The dealership is known for not haggling with the price, although you may be able to talk them down some on the evos as they have been on the lot for several months. The white MR is beautiful. I drove it to see what the suspension and shifter felt like and it was great. And don't worry about buying it, I kept it under 3500 RPM the whole time and never really built any boost as I was just checking out the suspension and transmission. They don't let many people test drive them, I just happen to know several of the salesmen there. If you are interested in checking it out, their website is www.lujacks.com. Their inventory search isn't accurate right now. I have been there recently, and they have a white MR and a silver '05 with SSL. If you'd like I could try to find out what they have them listed at and PM you.

-Paul
Old May 24, 2005, 05:46 PM
Evolving Member

I got a good deal at Southgate Mitsubishi, in Michigan. Just north of Toledo, OH, so not too far out of the way. The are the biggest evo dealer in Michigan.
Old May 25, 2005, 02:09 AM
Evolving Member

If you'd like I could try to find out what they have them listed at and PM you.
-Paul[/QUOTE]

Thankyou but that's ok. I will be buying an Evo9 around June 2006 time frame. Im just wanting to know where to go. I use to work at Bob Brady Dodge/Mitsu in Decatur and they jack their prices up. And beside's i dont like my old boss there .
Since the 9's arent released in the US yet, this gives me plenty of time to find a Trustworthy/honest dealership. And being in Korea right now doesnt really help my searching. Does anybody know if there is a website that show's Dealerships across the nation, which one's are good which are bad and one's to stay away from?

Last edited by Synter; May 25, 2005 at 02:12 AM.
Old May 25, 2005, 06:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Max Madsen countryside has been pretty good to me. Do a search in the midwest forum. This should be moved there anyway.

EDIT: oh and you do realize that you can go to whatever dealer you want right? Some dealers might have very helpful sales staff but hard to deal with service. You're not going to get a 'well you didn't buy it here' attitude from a service dept. A good one will be happy to have your business, regardless of the purchase location.

d

Last edited by donour; May 25, 2005 at 07:17 AM.
Old May 25, 2005, 07:05 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by donour
Max Madsen countryside has been pretty good to me.
Do a search in the midwest forum. This should be moved there anyway.

d
i wont be heading any where midwest....im going south east.