Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ever Catch Someone Vandalizing Your Evo?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2006, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Thank god there are other people who think like me. My wife cannot understand why I would beat the snot out of someone if I saw them vandalize either one of our cars. She's always like "You would risk going to jail because someone messed with your car? That's real mature."

My answer: "They used to hang horse thieves. So, what is an *** kicking for someone who deserves it. Besides if there is one guy on the jury I'll get off. He'll understand." or "Every action has an equal but opposite reaction. Who am I to argue with physics?"

It's just the principal of someone destroying someone elses property for no reason that gets me worked up. If you want to prove your a bad *** join a martial art or boxing don't be a sneaky little b*tch and screw with peoples sh*t when they are not around.

Last edited by hotrod2448; Aug 24, 2006 at 09:58 AM.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 09:55 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its bad enough when i catch people sitting on my R1. I ride an 06 Raven R1..... someone Keyed my Titanium Akrapovic's. looked like bear clawed that ****. I can only imagine it being my evo.

I woulda done the saaaaaaaaaaaame thing. Chuck norris round kick to the dome.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 09:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hotrod2448
Thank god there are other people who think like me. My wife cannot understand why I would beat the snot out of someone if I saw them vandalize either one of our cars. She's always like "You would risk going to jail because someone messed with your car? That's real mature."

My answer: "They used to hang horse thieves. So, what is an *** kicking for someone who deserves it. Besides if there is one guy on the jury I'll get off. He'll understand."
Dont worry bro. my lady says the same thing. She wonders why i look back a few times when we walk away from the car. You just gotta give her an analogy she understand is all. I tell my lady, suppose she walkin through the mall, and someone takes a sharpe to her Louis Vuitton bag. She gonna just stand there, and take it? i think not
Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:00 AM
Evolved Member

i'd probably grab the f*cker by his feet and thrown him against a wall
Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:04 AM

i honestly think that it is a sin to mess with another persons car, my evo was vandalized over night awhile back but i know that if i had caught whoever did it, it would have probably been close to murder.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVO8GSR
i honestly think that it is a sin to mess with another persons car, my evo was vandalized over night awhile back but i know that if i had caught whoever did it, it would have probably been close to murder.
it's one thing to mess with a guy, it's a completely different story to mess with a guy's car....

to the guy who parked his car at college, i know what you mean man.during my last year, i parked it on the street and everytime i heard people in the street at 2am i'd run to the front door and make sure nobody was f****ing with it.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KOEvo
bs
sshhhhh. enjoy the moment

I got satisfaction just reading that story.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:30 AM
Evolving Member

lol... this car instills paranoia in its owner. I definitely hate seeing teenagers around my car. Almost could go in a restaurant one time because of it.

Need more stories!
Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:41 AM
Evolving Member

AWESOME wish i could have seen that...hehe...

i had my STi hit twice with hit and runs...first time was at a bar parking lot...i parked far away on purpose and some drunk girl totally destroyed my front bumper...and then took off...if it wasn't for two bikers who witnessed the whole thing and got plate numbers i wouldn't have known what happened. but of course the rookie cop that came out was like "ah that sucks" and left didn't bother doing anything about it....but thats expected of cary cops anyway...they only know how to sit on the median and catch speeders going 1 to 2 mph over the posted speed limit...if its real police work then count them out.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:46 AM
Evolved Member

I would have done the same regardless of the kids age. The only thing I'd worry about is killing the person.. I hope someone is around to pull me off if this ever happens to me.

I wish I had a story but I've only had one issue with the evo.. window was busted out for no apparent reason... I know who did it but couldn't prove it.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:48 AM
Evolved Member

I think the better question why does the Evo instill such hatred and jelousy? It doesnt make sense to me, after all there are more expensive and flashier cars out there that dont seem to be "tagged" as much.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:06 AM
Evolving Member

i usually find hand prints on my window from people peeking in lol....i just want to leave a note on my window that says "the beauty is under the hood not in the base lancer interior :P"
Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Tristar Racing
I think the better question why does the Evo instill such hatred and jelousy? It doesnt make sense to me, after all there are more expensive and flashier cars out there that dont seem to be "tagged" as much.

Good point. My girlfriend pointed this out to me. When we are driving she catches people looking at my evo like they want to kill me/it. I never really noticed till she told me. I wonder why?
Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I MOSTLY see GOOD reactions to me driving the car. But once in a while I do detect jealousy/hate. Guess I should be happy about that :}
Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yea there are too many haters toward the Evo. One time me and my cousin where driving around in his evo that he had just got that week and there were these kids in a auto civic giving us the middle finger and spitting at us.....We happened to have coconuts in the backseat soo while one kid had his window down to spit again.... bam we nailed him in the face and the next coconut put a nice dent on the lower part of the front door. We left afterwards becasue the dumb a55es stopped in the middle on the highway to see if his door was messed up.

Quick Reply: Ever Catch Someone Vandalizing Your Evo?