Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Help me find this hood!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 7, 2011, 06:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SwishaSweet
Im the only evo for like 200 miles in all directions. Kids at the bar will be taking pictures all the time or even worste i see sketchy charactors checking it out all the time too. I stick out big time, Im through all the BR stages and im runing the HTA 73 green turbo. Everyone on the Rez can hear me when I hit it.

I would have already just cut the hole out and had someone weld in a peice of aluminum but the center of the evo 9 good has a little ridge that starts at the tip and slowly disipates so its nearly imposible have it replicated in my area.
I find it very hard to believe that if you change out your hood people will stop "noticing" you. By what you just said, "everyone on the rez can hear me when I hit it" I doubt by deleting a functional vent on your hood you'll stop being noticed. IF you truly are the only Evo within "X" amount of miles you'll still be very noticed. Obviously everyone knows your car.

Search this Thread