Go Back  EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community > Lancer Evolution 1-9 Forums > Evo General
Reload this Page >

Here is Info on Colors, Options, and Option Packages for Each Evo 8/9 Model Year!

Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Here is Info on Colors, Options, and Option Packages for Each Evo 8/9 Model Year!

Old Dec 21, 2016, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
i wish i could find a breakdown of the how many SE's. i have never been able to find a breakdown of the 06 numbers for SSL/SE/GSR.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 06:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts
Updated. For some reason I forgot to mention that the SE had HID headlights and fog lights.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 09:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
What I really want to see is a breakdown of production numbers by color. How many base electric blue Evo IXs were produced ? No sunroof, no frills, in that gorgeous blue.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoforstevo View Post
What I really want to see is a breakdown of production numbers by color. How many base electric blue Evo IXs were produced ? No sunroof, no frills, in that gorgeous blue.
Mitsubishi hasn't released that info as of yet. I suppose you could try calling around and see what you could come up with. I know for certain that there were more base EB than SSL EB though.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 07:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Low wings were standard. Dealers automatically added the high because they were afraid nobody would buy them. I didn't care.
Attached Thumbnails Here is Info on Colors, Options, and Option Packages for Each Evo 8/9 Model Year!-img_1122.jpg   Here is Info on Colors, Options, and Option Packages for Each Evo 8/9 Model Year!-img_1123.png  

Last edited by KentStateTsi; Apr 18, 2017 at 07:55 AM.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by KentStateTsi View Post
Low wings were standard. Dealers automatically added the high because they were afraid nobody would buy them. I didn't care.
dealers are dumb. who on earth buys a performance car for the wing. when I got my rs I never even thought about adding the wing since it wasn't needed for what I was going to be using it for.

then when I got my ix gsr I thought meh..why not.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 08:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by AllAccessedEvolution View Post
dealers are dumb. who on earth buys a performance car for the wing. when I got my rs I never even thought about adding the wing since it wasn't needed for what I was going to be using it for.

then when I got my ix gsr I thought meh..why not.
If Subaru put the monster wrc wing on a production wrx they would sell them all. I have since gone to a winless trunk but I have never seen another low wing. With the 3rd brake light in the wing I do not have the rear shelf mounted light. I got tired of the "why put a lancer wing on your evo" questions and it looks a little cleaner.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 03:41 PM

I know this is a old post but my evo is a 06 MR SE with a 5 speed all vins matching. But has badging of a MR... what option was that. It's tarmac black, no sunroof, red stitching suede and leather.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 05:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by c4s3ys View Post
I know this is a old post but my evo is a 06 MR SE with a 5 speed all vins matching. But has badging of a MR... what option was that. It's tarmac black, no sunroof, red stitching suede and leather.
This was probably an MR with appearance package, that was swapped to a 5-speed.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 09:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sure it's somewhere on these forums and I haven't checked, but is there any info on how many of each color were produced for each year? Also, I have been trying to get the link to work after placing the VIN at the end (yes all caps) and getting an error along the lines of "details cannot be displayed right now". Anyone else experiencing this?
Old May 1, 2017, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoforstevo View Post
Originally Posted by kpt6 View Post
Mitsubishi hasn't released that info as of yet. I suppose you could try calling around and see what you could come up with. I know for certain that there were more base EB than SSL EB though.
Originally Posted by Kevin Trifaro View Post
I'm sure it's somewhere on these forums and I haven't checked, but is there any info on how many of each color were produced for each year? Also, I have been trying to get the link to work after placing the VIN at the end (yes all caps) and getting an error along the lines of "details cannot be displayed right now". Anyone else experiencing this?
Old May 12, 2017, 09:18 AM

I painted my gg mr electric blue, Does this mean i have the only electric blue evo 9 mr :0
Old May 29, 2017, 03:17 AM

thanks for the info
Old Jun 4, 2017, 09:41 AM

Thank you so much for all of your research. I thought the difference between a base model and an MR model was huge but there isn't too much that we can't upgrade ourselves to create a better daily/project! I suppose the aluminum roof is a nice add for weight reduction but I'm guessing you can find this rare item for sale every once and a while?
Old Jul 24, 2017, 01:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xX_Project_Zero View Post
I suppose the aluminum roof is a nice add for weight reduction but I'm guessing you can find this rare item for sale every once and a while?
They can come up for sale on cars being parted out. I had a perfect one for sale for several months awhile back and no one bought it even though I was practically giving it away, so to the recyclers it went. And you are correct, there's really very little difference between the MR and base models.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Here is Info on Colors, Options, and Option Packages for Each Evo 8/9 Model Year!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.