Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Extreme Tuners Drag Evo

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2016, 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by kleomenis5582
This car never started as a drag project but as a platform of a person who wanted to see the higher limits of 4g63 engine and probably some people didn't like what they saw from that small tuner from Greece
It's true that a lot of things didn't add to any claims but last 16 months ET started showing some great results and I think tuners in US feel weird about it
I can't actually find any other reason for all that hatred
Also funny part is that WR is from a car with 2200lb weight
when ET Evo weighs 2900+ cause it's a street car modified and not a DRAGCAR
I don't have to support any claims but no one can say that this car is fake cause every drag race in Greek Championship is official and also other countries racers participate and more than 3000 spectators see the car
Let's wait a bit more and who knows what Spyros can do wi his crazy car
You actually pointed out in your own post the other reason for all the hatred. False claims equals a huge reputation loss. Sure maybe they finally got their act together but damage to their credibility has already been done and it will take a lot for people to believe anything ET claims.

You Greeks sure have a way of promising the moon and not delivering. I remember in the Honda world a Greek by the name of Nikos started SVM cams with claims of making hands down the best cams in the world with 30+ hp gains NA. Many people bought his crap and put down money for cams (me included). Some were sent cams while others are still waiting for their orders 5 years later. Those who were lucky enough to receive them were sorely disappointed (again me included). The unlucky ones who are waiting have tried numerous times to get a refund, but for some reason can't get in contact with him.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 02:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys i havent been following all the thread all the way
But i saw a name mentioned exterme tuners from Greece
I can only say one thing #$%%# and their mothers i send my car to them for tuning and i got back a hospital on wheels
Just an an example they even melted my exhaust to my oil tank
Anything they say is a fraud i lost maybe 8000 and onother 5000 to make my car healthy again
No warranty on any work they done to my car and this is my mistake because i wanted to keεp prices low.
Those people should be banned of even speaking about evo's
Anybody has a problem with that please tell we arrange a meeting anytime anywhere
In the process i lost because of them gearbox shaft oil tank almost lost engine and car electronics
Old Jul 20, 2016, 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by evolutiongreece
Guys i havent been following all the thread all the way
But i saw a name mentioned exterme tuners from Greece
I can only say one thing #$%%# and their mothers i send my car to them for tuning and i got back a hospital on wheels
Just an an example they even melted my exhaust to my oil tank
Anything they say is a fraud i lost maybe 8000 and onother 5000 to make my car healthy again
No warranty on any work they done to my car and this is my mistake because i wanted to keεp prices low.
Those people should be banned of even speaking about evo's
Anybody has a problem with that please tell we arrange a meeting anytime anywhere
In the process i lost because of them gearbox shaft oil tank almost lost engine and car electronics
Αν είσαι τόσο έξυπνος και μάγκας στο να λες για τον Σπύρο και τι σου έκανε στο αμάξι μπες επώνυμα στο Ελληνικό site και κραξε αλλά εδώ μέσα που όλοι λένε τη μαλακια τους και είσαι απλά ανώνυμος μου δείχνει ότι μάλλον έχεις κάποια φοβια στο να πεις ποιος είσαι!!!
Εγώ δεν έχω καμία σχέση με το Σπύρο και τους Extreme αλλά θα ήθελα να δω ένα δικό σου post στο Ελληνικό site στο facebook
Old Jul 20, 2016, 06:12 AM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 812 Likes on 677 Posts
Αν είσαι τόσο έξυπνος και μάγκας στο να λες για τον Σπύρο και τι σου έκανε στο αμάξι μπες επώνυμα στο Ελληνικό site και κραξε αλλά εδώ μέσα που όλοι λένε τη μαλακια τους και είσαι απλά ανώνυμος μου δείχνει ότι μάλλον έχεις κάποια φοβια στο να πεις ποιος είσαι!!!
Εγώ δεν έχω καμία σχέση με το Σπύρο και τους Extreme αλλά θα ήθελα να δω ένα δικό σου post στο Ελληνικό site στο facebook
If you're so clever and crafty at all for Spiros and what made you the car Get branded the Greek site and Craxi but here we all say the *******s and just being anonymous shows me that they probably have a phobia to say who you are !!!
I have nothing to do with Spyro and Extreme but would like to see a post on your own Greek site on facebook".
Old Jul 20, 2016, 06:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Man, this thread just went full Greek.
The following users liked this post:
R. Mutt (Jul 20, 2016)
Old Jul 20, 2016, 01:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
All I know is that they still speed up their videos. If you ever watch their close up shots of the tach, its all sped up. They have a video posted in the drag section that currently employ's this....even just listening to the vid you can tell something is off. Its getting sad at this point.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
is 1400awhp really needed to run low 8's? or is spinning the engine at 200000rpms needed?
Old Jul 20, 2016, 08:05 PM
kaj

Originally Posted by Bhsj13
is 1400awhp really needed to run low 8's? or is spinning the engine at 200000rpms needed?
No.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 11:22 PM
Evolving Member

Get branded the Greek site and Craxi
I LOVE google translate....

μπες επώνυμα στο Ελληνικό site και κραξε
This actually translates...

Login to the greek site by using your name (not anonymously) and flame them...

Also yes they use de-stroked 1.8lt
with full interior..

just qurious though , how many ps needed to run low 8s?

Regards,

Michael.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 07:14 AM

Spyros has haters even in Greece cause he does things his own way and don't do the same like everyone,
so now some Greek smartasses want to demise Spyros work
First it was the speed up videos, then it was the ridiculous power(why not, then was the doubt about his times
that went from 8.7 from start of the year to 8.18 a month ago and still he has a lot to give
Now what is the deal that people don't like???
Will you doubt a time of 7.9 or lower when that Evo go to a proper track or you will say it wasn't in an official race
cause all the times you doubt are in Greek Drag Championship which hosts many people from other countries lately

So im just asking what will be the new doubt or wrong thing about that car???
You said soooo many these past 3 years so you need to find new ones
Old Jul 21, 2016, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by maikcat
I LOVE google translate....

This actually translates...

Login to the greek site by using your name (not anonymously) and flame them...

Also yes they use de-stroked 1.8lt
with full interior..

just qurious though , how many ps needed to run low 8s?

Regards,

Michael.

Michael i will ask you the same question also

How many ps needed for a 4wd, 1.8lt, 2900pounds car to hit 8.1sec ??
Before you answer i can tell you that most race cars that hit under 8.4 sec
these last 2 years must be close or less than 2400 pounds so i'm waiting for your answer

For an rwd car of same weight i guess 900whp are enough
Old Jul 21, 2016, 08:15 AM
kaj

Spyros has haters even in Greece cause he does things his own way and don't do the same like everyone,
Sure. That's the reason. LOL
Old Jul 21, 2016, 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh no the Greeks are back with their bull****.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 03:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
To hit 8.1 sec you need around 125 psi of boost. But I thought Spyros pushing that already .
Old Jul 22, 2016, 03:39 AM

Yes he and his crew are awsome in destroying cars
Street evo versus evo that will not last 1 lap in a race
After the carter/oil tank melt probably i would have exploded somewhere on the street and wonder about if alive how this happen
And my dear pubic hair on my dick please dont talk more except you hold a check with minimum 5000 recompence or please state name address and PO to send you a gift......Remain silent and calm as i am now writing this cause some people should be warned some should be heared and some should find a small hole to hide like you

Quick Reply: Extreme Tuners Drag Evo