Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

PRL Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2016, 03:38 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
PRL Motorsports

I have searched, and can not seem to come across anyone who has personal experience with PRL Motorsports. They are located in Etna, PA outside of Pittsburgh, PA. If anyone has been tuned, or built by them, please share.
Old Jan 1, 2016, 04:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
if you're in the pittsburgh area just go to tpg tuning
Old Jan 1, 2016, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WickedRSEvo
I have searched, and can not seem to come across anyone who has personal experience with PRL Motorsports. They are located in Etna, PA outside of Pittsburgh, PA. If anyone has been tuned, or built by them, please share.
I would give TPG Tuning a call, they have built and tuned a lot of Mitsubishis. I've been dealing with them for a few years and have always had good luck with them. What are you looking to get done?

Originally Posted by saxon
if you're in the pittsburgh area just go to tpg tuning
^^Yeah that!
Old Jan 1, 2016, 05:32 PM

I actually have some personal experience with TPG. My car is currently tuned by them, with basically zero issues. Wasn't really looking to change, but was wondering if anyone has any experience with PRL. I came across their name through a friend.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 08:37 AM
Evolved Member

I actually have some personal experience with TPG. My car is currently tuned by them, with basically zero issues. Wasn't really looking to change, but was wondering if anyone has any experience with PRL. I came across their name through a friend.

Oh ok but why change it if the car has zero issues and going to a shop with less experience in tuning them.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 08:50 AM

I didn't say I was going to change. I just asked a question if anyone had experience with them. I didn't start the thread to start a shop war. I am aware TPG is full of knowledgeable people. Just looking for personal experience with PRL, since they came up in a conversation and I had never heard of them. Just started the thread out of curiosity.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

I didn't say I was going to change. I just asked a question if anyone had experience with them. I didn't start the thread to start a shop war. I am aware TPG is full of knowledgeable people. Just looking for personal experience with PRL, since they came up in a conversation and I had never heard of them. Just started the thread out of curiosity.

PM sent 👍
Old Apr 14, 2016, 06:06 PM
Evolving Member

My 2.4L block was built there. I got 16K on the motor and its been a dream. Now if I can stop breaking other parts ill be good. Longblock as been amazing.