Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Carbon Creations Carbon Fiber Fenders

Old May 10, 2018, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Carbon Creations Carbon Fiber Fenders

Contemplating ordering a set for my car. Been looking for some reviews on them and haven't seemed to come across any information on them. Does anyone have any experience with this item? If so how was the fitment and overall quality of the fenders?
Old May 12, 2018, 04:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
From what I have seen they only show up when on websites that sell rep kits and duraflex kits. I dont mean to scare you but anything involving duraflex fenders usually means a bad time in terms of fitment and quality. I could be completely wrong though.
Old May 13, 2018, 03:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by jheff
From what I have seen they only show up when on websites that sell rep kits and duraflex kits. I dont mean to scare you but anything involving duraflex fenders usually means a bad time in terms of fitment and quality. I could be completely wrong though.
I know Boostin Performance sells the Carbon Creations Hoods on their website. So they can't be all bad. I have purchased smaller carbon fiber items in the past that where carbon creations as well and have never had any issues. Just wanting some first hand experience on the fenders before I drop 500 bucks on a set.
Old May 13, 2018, 07:13 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by cficare68
I know Boostin Performance sells the Carbon Creations Hoods on their website. So they can't be all bad. I have purchased smaller carbon fiber items in the past that where carbon creations as well and have never had any issues. Just wanting some first hand experience on the fenders before I drop 500 bucks on a set.
I had a carbon creations hood on mi integra and it fit really good. Clear coat didn't fade or crack.