Best tuner/Shop still in business - Midwest/East Coast - Page 2 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Go Back  EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community > Lancer Evolution 1-9 Forums > Evo General
Reload this Page >

Best tuner/Shop still in business - Midwest/East Coast

Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Best tuner/Shop still in business - Midwest/East Coast

Old Jan 5, 2019, 11:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turndown View Post
CBRD, RRT Motorsports, STM, Buschur Racing... I couldn't get TSComp to respond to any calls/emails/messages even after I paid for a tune already so I cant really recommend using him after that. Can't go wrong with any of the others though.
+1 on RRT motor sports, Raif is great to deal with!!
Old Jan 5, 2019, 12:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ctfpevoVIII
+1 on RRT motor sports, Raif is great to deal with!!
Yeah Raif tuned my car and built my trans/TC. He's great to do business with.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 01:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turndown View Post
Yeah Raif tuned my car and built my trans/TC. He's great to do business with.
yeah Raif has been tuning my car for a couple year now and he also built my trans and like you mentioned he is the best I have used for sure!
Old Jan 16, 2019, 01:16 AM

+1 for RRT
Old Jan 24, 2019, 08:18 PM

I've worked with Buschur and CBRD - Buschur does excellent works and stands behind their modifications/tune. CBRD does great tuning, but make sure you know who's actually turning the wrenches on any modifications - results can vary, and its sometime hard to get someone live if needed.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 09:52 AM
Evolving Member

STM in Rochester, NY. Been taking my Evo's there for 7 years now. They've done some great work on my Evo's and friends Evo and Emery's tunes are solid. Might be a bit of a hike for ya but I've never had a bad experience with them.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Section518EVO View Post
STM in Rochester, NY. Been taking my Evo's there for 7 years now. They've done some great work on my Evo's and friends Evo and Emery's tunes are solid. Might be a bit of a hike for ya but I've never had a bad experience with them.
you drive all the way from Colorado to upstate Ny ? Man you know that means there good!
Old Feb 7, 2019, 02:06 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ctfpevoVIII View Post

you drive all the way from Colorado to upstate Ny ? Man you know that means there good!
Haha I would for my IX not for the X. X ill probably be doing Etunes with them...or ill end up driving there anyway for the dyno day. I used to live in Albany NY took at least two trips out there a year. Parts, tunes and builds all through them. Had a few bad experiences with other shops (will not name) so I'm sticking to what I know and trust. But everyone has their own preference!

Last edited by Section518EVO; Feb 7, 2019 at 02:16 PM.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 03:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Section518EVO View Post
Haha I would for my IX not for the X. X ill probably be doing Etunes with them...or ill end up driving there anyway for the dyno day. I used to live in Albany NY took at least two trips out there a year. Parts, tunes and builds all through them. Had a few bad experiences with other shops (will not name) so I'm sticking to what I know and trust. But everyone has their own preference!
Thats cool! I have only heard great things about STM and their track record ( literally) !!
Old Feb 8, 2019, 11:10 PM
Evolving Member

Taking back what I said about Tscomptuned. Not gonna publicly say why and if you must know you can PM me but recommend against going there.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by TomekEVO View Post
Taking back what I said about Tscomptuned. Not gonna publicly say why and if you must know you can PM me but recommend against going there.
He doesn’t respond even on Instagram, but yet he is on the gram posting pics lol.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 12:18 PM
Evolving Member

Just curious with those shops you had a bad experience with. Shoot me a PM if you feel like it, I'd love to compare which shops they were.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.