Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Reputable body shops in Tampa, FL?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2019, 10:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reputable body shops in Tampa, FL?

Hey guys,

I wanted to give it a shot to post in here on finding any recommendations for reputable body shops in/near the Tampa, FL area. I just recently purchased a full Voltex kit for my Evo 8 from Evasive and wanted to find a body shop that has experience fitting aftermarket body kits similar to this together (widebody, diffusers, ect.) I’ve been searching the forums for days with no luck as to finding any decent shops in the area other than posts from years ago...and unfornately most of the recommended shops no longer existing LOL. I already have a shop to paint the vehicle & Voltex kit but I’m really just looking for a shop that can assemble & fit the kit to the car, cut the rear quarter panels CORRECTLY, and cut the aftermarket fenders for the wide arches, ect.

Obviously with the kit costing a pretty penny, I want to get this done correctly the first go around so I’m very skeptical on who I take this to. Any info would be extremely helpful! Thanks

-Chris