Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

anyone know where/what these connectors do ?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2019, 05:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
anyone know where/what these connectors do ?

I just got an evo and there is that one connector with the blue wires just dangling. It is coming from the harness under where the air box would be. The green wire is coming from behind the driver's side fender. 05 Evo 8, Thanks
Old Jun 24, 2019, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 109 Likes on 99 Posts
big plug goes into the radiator fan control box.

the green one is something someone added... need to trace it down where it goes.
The following users liked this post:
rinoz (Jun 24, 2019)
Old Jun 24, 2019, 05:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by hutch959
big plug goes into the radiator fan control box.

the green one is something someone added... need to trace it down where it goes.
thanks ! I wonder if they hardwired the radiator fan or did something else, bc it seems like the temps are all good, and ill just tuck that green wire away after electric ttaping the end off. It's funny how the old owner used really nice expensive parts, but somehow left me with little problems like this.
EDIT: I might have a slim radiator bc I don't see the module in the same place as it was in a post here.

Last edited by rinoz; Jun 24, 2019 at 06:07 PM.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 08:35 AM
Evolving Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by rinoz
thanks ! I wonder if they hardwired the radiator fan or did something else, bc it seems like the temps are all good, and ill just tuck that green wire away after electric ttaping the end off. It's funny how the old owner used really nice expensive parts, but somehow left me with little problems like this.
EDIT: I might have a slim radiator bc I don't see the module in the same place as it was in a post here.
does the radiator fan turn on sometimes?