EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general-11/)
-   -   Now I Know Why He Trades (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general/143924-now-i-know-why-he-trades.html)

Evo VIII 4o1 Jun 13, 2005 07:45 PM

Now I Know Why He Trades

My friends and I go to Newport, RI all the time. Everytime we go somewhere far, my friend always wants to swap cars (his STi for my EVO). I never switch-off though (for insurance purposes). I can never figure out why.

My girlfriend likes the STi a LOT! We went to go check them out and she fell in love with it. I know that if you don't plan on modding, STi is the way to go.

Anyways, the night before I was supposed to pick up the STi, we were going to Denny's in Warwick. It's about 20 miles. About five miles, I was so uncomfortable. The passenger side has this lumbar hump that sticks out into your back. Every bump I felt. I mean EVERYTHING. Also, keep in mind that his suspension is not modified at all.

"Damn, this car sucks comfort-wise," I say," I feel everything."
He says, "Now you know why I always want to trade cars when we go out."
LOLOOLOLOLOL

Patrick Subaru Manager says,"Dude W T F, the STi is all cleaned and ready to go, why? You're friend's suspension is modified! Come pick it up! What do I have to do to have you take it?"

I say,"Give me an STi with at least 450HP."

Patrick Subaru Manager says," That's not possible on a Subaru STi."

L M A O over and over again

Thank you for reading.

Evo VIII 4o1 Jun 13, 2005 07:49 PM

bump

8ASTI Jun 13, 2005 07:51 PM

hahaha.....told u not to go there in the first place Evo all the way....u sold the integra?? how much??

Evo VIII 4o1 Jun 13, 2005 07:53 PM

7g's total. My car was worth more in pieces

Warrtalon Jun 13, 2005 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Evo VIII 4o1
bump

Why would you bump this stupid crap after 4 mins? Why would you post it to begin with even?

VTECH8TR Jun 13, 2005 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Why would you bump this stupid crap after 4 mins? Why would you post it to begin with even?

LMAO

wheming Jun 14, 2005 02:21 AM

Am i reading that right? you've got a 5.0 liter evo? how is that?

Jakeg97 Jun 14, 2005 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Evo VIII 4o1
bump

Thank you for reading

no, ty

anjapower Jun 14, 2005 06:35 AM

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/images/smilies/wtf.gif

3000ways Jun 14, 2005 07:55 AM

I'm with Warrtalon on this, this was a very difficult read.

EVOL 8 Jun 14, 2005 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by wheming
Am i reading that right? you've got a 5.0 liter evo? how is that?

2003 2.0L Lancer Evolution VIII: 135.7HP per liter

twinevo Jun 14, 2005 08:16 AM

a.d.d post of the day and then they served ice cream in the cafeteria

EVOONYOASS Jun 14, 2005 09:12 AM

Agreed!!! Just plain dumb.

STI's are not bad cars at all. FYI, the EVO doesn't ride like a Cadillac either. Opinions are one thing, but comparing every little thing you don't like about one car to the EVO is just rediculous. Almost everybody on this forum does it and it makes no sense.

We could talk about the flaws of the EVO too, but that might take a few hours. Lets not even go there about the Mitsubishi warranty. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but for the most part STI's are great cars. I would buy one.

MEVO Jun 14, 2005 09:17 AM

I'd kill for lumbar support like that.

Event-Horizon Jun 14, 2005 09:21 AM

ROFFLESAUSAGE!!!!!1111one

You may want to put a little more thought into the post. I got lost between Denny's and the Subaru Manager....

You know, If I were to do it all over again I might have gotten an STI. After all, it was the first car between the two that I wanted.