EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general-11/)
-   -   Turbo upgrade (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general/176183-turbo-upgrade.html)

Z-Ball Dec 26, 2005 08:07 PM

Turbo upgrade

what turbo upgrade should i consider getting. i need it to be CARB certified though, becase i dont want to have to worry about that stuff

feldguy Dec 26, 2005 08:09 PM

Im not aware that any of the current turbo upgrades are CARB certified.....

Z-Ball Dec 26, 2005 08:10 PM

o well

smokedmustang Dec 26, 2005 08:10 PM

What kind of socks should I get for my wooden leg?

First: search, 2nd, you need to put more "meat" on the table than that! after you looked under the "search" button, come back on here with more meat for us to chew on. Good luck!

Warrtalon Dec 26, 2005 08:14 PM

Z-ball, you have shown a tendency to ask dumb questions without doing any research first. Please rectify this situation, else I will have to report you next time. A quick look at your _5_ total posts shows a bad trend. Do not continue.

Z-Ball Dec 26, 2005 08:16 PM

im not good at internet stuff like research, and i just dont feel the need to say everything but i gess if i really need help i would write more...hmm... ok i get it now

Warrtalon Dec 26, 2005 08:25 PM

Internet research is one thing, but using the search feature on this website is another. You just click search, then advanced search, then type in the stuff you're looking for.

Yes, you also have to type as much information as possible when asking questions, otherwise we have no idea what you're asking or how to best help you.

smokedmustang Dec 26, 2005 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Ball
im not good at internet stuff like research, and i just dont feel the need to say everything but i gess if i really need help i would write more...hmm... ok i get it now

You dont have to say everything, I have my OUJA board out, and I and just I know what you are trying to say!;)

Here is how you do it Newbie. See the orange "search" deal above this, on the black line? click that, and a box will appear, type TURBOS, and a bunch of pages will pop up, and your question is buried in there, you will be fine, just "look before you leap".
Take care!

Z-Ball Dec 26, 2005 08:28 PM

oooo advanced search! haha god dang

smokedmustang Dec 26, 2005 08:29 PM

As a side note, I DON'T have a wooden leg!

Z-Ball Dec 26, 2005 08:30 PM

yes you do

bacalhau16 Dec 26, 2005 08:31 PM

Z-Ball, i respect that u want to learn about your car, and have come to a reputable source to learn it. I did the same when i got my car. Trust us when we say, the search button works. You may have not even needed to search a question like that. If you went to the engine/drivetrain section, you may have found your answer there.
Good luck here on Evo-m. hopefully the next time you post it will be something contributal!

smokedmustang Dec 26, 2005 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Ball
yes you do

:lol:

EVO9GRL Dec 26, 2005 08:32 PM

Why would you want a carb smog pasing car?, the carb cars were all replace by fuel injection back in the mid/late 80's.

Are you trying to perhaps express that you want a turbo upgrade wich will have no issues with emissions?

smokedmustang Dec 26, 2005 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by bacalhau16
Z-Ball, i respect that u want to learn about your car, and have come to a reputable source to learn it. I did the same when i got my car. Trust us when we say, the search button works. You may have not even needed to search a question like that. If you went to the engine/drivetrain section, you may have found your answer there.
Good luck here on Evo-m. hopefully the next time you post it will be something contributal!

well put! enough said!{thumbup}