EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general-11/)
-   -   For all members complaining about tickets(speeding, reckless driving, etc., etc. etc. (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general/230218-all-members-complaining-about-tickets-speeding-reckless-driving-etc-etc-etc.html)

hk2ronin Oct 19, 2006 05:38 PM

For all members complaining about tickets(speeding, reckless driving, etc., etc. etc.

For all you members that are complaining about getting tickets for reckless driving, speeding, etc., etc., etc. slow the f#ck up or don't complain when you get bagged up. You wanna play sooner or later you will have to pay. Stop crying and be a man\woman about it and deal with the consequences of your actions. Im not saying I drive like grandma but I went out and dropped $400 on a valentine one radar\laser detector the first week I got my evo. It has more than paid for itself so I suggest you do the same. If you have a different one I suggest selling it, throwing it away and getting a V1 because Ive heard of other detectors letting people down. My V1 has only not gone off once and that is because the cop did not have his radar on, other than that it has always given me ample warning and allowed me to slow down before getting tagged. Im not saying its fullproof but I havnt gotten a ticket yet(knock on wood) in my evo. Sorry for the rant Im just sick of looking @ threads about people speeding and then complaining when they get a ticket.

NoTec Oct 19, 2006 05:42 PM

+1 on the radar detector. Got a Bel rx65 and love it to death. If you gotta speed, do so safely and wisely guys.

hotrod2448 Oct 19, 2006 05:42 PM

Agree on the slowTFU or shutTFU.

boostless Oct 19, 2006 05:43 PM

+1 THANK YOU for stating that!!!

Im sick of reading "Cops suck since they pulled me over for my illegal exhaust and mods while I was speeding..."

Lancematic Oct 19, 2006 05:46 PM

+1

hk2ronin Oct 19, 2006 05:49 PM

thanks guys, thought I'd get some hateful resposes to this post but I just had to say what needed to be said.

Deepseadiver Oct 19, 2006 05:51 PM

I got popped last night. As you can see I did not start a new thread or complain about it.

It still feels good to vent sometimes.

EricH Oct 19, 2006 05:54 PM

Third day I had my evo, I got a 67 in a 55. It's all fun and games until you get clocked. I would like to see more people owning up to it. Hell, it's a fast car. There isn't something horribly morally wrong with speeding. It isn't like people are going to hate you if you admit to it. Blaming it on the cop is just uncool.

Yur Oct 19, 2006 05:54 PM

Funny that you should mention it... i just received my V1 this morning.

SASD209 Oct 19, 2006 05:56 PM

......but I agree.....if you speed and get caught, SUCK IT UP. You have a fast car that cops love to catch....WTF did you think was gonna happen? Fight the ticket, and if you lose, don't bash the cops, bash yourself for being a total tosser that got caught. I'm not saying run from the man, but possibly if we all drove a bit more responsibly there would be a bit less pressure on us and we could enjoy our rides.

rcheung Oct 19, 2006 05:56 PM

I'm glad you posted this thread. All these kids wants to drive an evo recklessly with a loud exhaust and expect to be left alone. Seriously, if you dont want to be harassed by the cops, get rid of the evo and buy a hyundai.

hk2ronin Oct 19, 2006 06:01 PM

thanks guys and yur you'll love your v1-well worth the $400 price tag shipped.

MiamiEvo8 Oct 19, 2006 06:50 PM

Yea somehow it's always the cops fault.

Dont Try To Run Oct 19, 2006 07:18 PM

Or get a Passport X50, same as the v1, just cheaper. I have both (two diff. cars)

TJ

sherif41119 Oct 19, 2006 07:31 PM

Just ask yourself, how many times have you been speeding and not gotten a ticket. Every now and then we are all due for at least one.
V1 the best radar I have ever had