EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general-11/)
-   -   Has anyone read C16 Autostyle Magazine? Really good Evo on cover (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general/256001-has-anyone-read-c16-autostyle-magazine-really-good-evo-cover.html)

dentsportgarage Mar 7, 2007 05:29 PM

Has anyone read C16 Autostyle Magazine? Really good Evo on cover

I recently got turned onto this new mag. It's got what has to be the most original Evolution I've seen on this month's cover. The car is an homage to hot rodding with whitewall tires, skull shifter, and flat black paint. Anyway, you guys should check it out.

www.c16mag.com

An innovative style too.. all online.

What do people think about a mag that's only online? I think it's cool but as a subscriber I'd like to be able to download it to keep past issues.

Alex

stEVOx Mar 7, 2007 06:28 PM

to me the first pic looks like the wheels have been photo shoped on

Ultimate CC Mar 7, 2007 06:30 PM

definitely unique...

Bimmubishi Mar 7, 2007 06:48 PM

Later in the mag you can tell that they're sprayed. I think it's cool. It's just as arbitrary as a bodykit or any other visual mod, only more original.

For a street car I think it's badass. (i'm the original poster just using my personal name now)

Kordyte Mar 7, 2007 06:51 PM

Just subscribed, I like the move to online magazines. (Biggest draw - FREE!)
I've been a subscriber to winding road, a similar magazine in the vein of car and driver and road and track, since pretty much it started.
Unique evo there too.

saev Mar 7, 2007 07:12 PM

Orange wheels {thumbdwn}

Kierkegaard Mar 7, 2007 09:08 PM

I can only see the picture on the first page...is their a link to an article about it??? I love it!

Unit91 Mar 7, 2007 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Kierkegaard (Post 4062167)
I can only see the picture on the first page...is their a link to an article about it??? I love it!

There's a link on the bottom left of the black Evo's picture that says, 'CLICK HERE TO READ THE LATEST ISSUE.'

rjdevo9_mr Mar 8, 2007 02:08 AM

to each his own! personally, not my style

SickSilverNLow Mar 8, 2007 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by saev (Post 4061663)
Orange wheels {thumbdwn}

^^with white-wall tires {thumbdwn}.

sonicnofadz Mar 8, 2007 02:46 PM

What I want to know is: how the hell does he shift that thing!??!?

camMCLEAN Mar 8, 2007 04:21 PM

thats deffiently a tribute to the hot rod era, go show all your dads this and if they were into that whole scene when they were growing up they'd love it!

my dad thinks gold 19" advan rs' are disgusting, but he loves the orange painted moon wheels with whitewalls and flat black paintjobs!

nObject Mar 8, 2007 04:24 PM

am I the only idiot who thought the rims were red and the white wall was actually a chrome lip on like 20s??

matyb Mar 8, 2007 04:26 PM

for some reason... i dont know what yet.... i like it!

Eratek Mar 8, 2007 04:33 PM

looks scary!