Notices
Evo How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how-to on something, ask in here.

the end of all evo IX JDM head lights low beam discussions.

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2013, 11:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the end of all evo IX JDM head lights low beam discussions.

Hi, my name is Tom, I just got my evo 9 Jdm headlights. i was trying to fiqure out how the adjust the angle of the light, after reading through all the threads and looking at my oem ones. i realized theres an line with that angled up : see the picture shaded in red. that is the thing that caused the light to shine towards the left. if you look at your oem ones they angled to the Right.
there are 3 gears that i colored in green which you can use to adjust the angle. the furthest gear that is near the parking light is the one that you can adjust horizontally. the other 2s are going hand in hand to adjust vertically. too bad the JDM doesnt have the gear cable which it would make life so much easier. it is what it is, but you have 2 choices. one, is to change that back part of the HID or adjust the beam to the right side using that gear. ( they all 10mm bolt).
Attached Thumbnails the end of all evo IX JDM head lights low beam discussions.-driverside.png  
Old May 16, 2013, 11:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry for my crappy *** drawing but this is what i mean
Attached Thumbnails the end of all evo IX JDM head lights low beam discussions.-1.jpg