Notices

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Top Level now taking used parts towards new ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2008, 07:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Top Level now taking used parts towards new ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!! In our endless attempt to be able to offer people the best parts and customer service, we've decided to take in used parts as partial payment or even full payment with possible credit towards new ones. This may sound crazy but we're interested in offering high quality parts to as many people as possible. So heres how it works:

If you have a 3.5" intercooler or a TBE or a EMS or a set of springs or anything and need a 4", 5", or a coilover kit, turbo kit, gauges, etc... I will take what you have as partial payment or full payment towards a new part. How it would work is I would need the part to be sent to me first so I could verify the condition of it. I'm not unreasonable about condition, everything doesnt need to be a 10 out of 10 but I will price it accordingly. If you give me something that is worth more then the part i'm selling as deemed by me I will issue a credit back or a credit with Top Level towards another part. For example a tein flex coilover kit traded back to me for a set of injectors might yield a credit of 200, 300, etc...

Now if its a part that will put your car down, you can pay for the part and get a credit back after i get the core part back.

As far as prices go it will be a part by part basis. Obviously I cant pay as much as you might get in the private for sale section or it would not be worth it to me. BUT I can save the hassle of having to sell something, then use the money to replace the part, then get that part in while someone is awaiting a tracking number, etc...

As far as just buying parts cash, that will not be a regular habit but if you have something you just want cash for, it cant hurt to ask.

SO LET THE OFFERS BEGIN GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!