EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo 'For Sale' Engine Internals and Drivetrain (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-sale-engine-internals-drivetrain-192/)
-   -   Evo 7, 8, 9 and 10 clutches INSIDE! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-sale-engine-internals-drivetrain/341549-evo-7-8-9-10-clutches-inside.html)

TTP Engineering Apr 25, 2008 02:10 PM

Evo 7, 8, 9 and 10 clutches INSIDE!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...h_rackcopy.jpg

Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT) has released new high performance clutch kits for the 2001-2006 and 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR 5 Speed.

ACT's new clutch kit for the EVO X feature a Heavy Duty Pressure Plate or Xtreme Pressure Plate that incorporates hardened diaphragm fingers for decreased wear and provides a 42% increase in clamp force over the stock unit on the HD Pressure Plate and 58% increase over stock with the XT Pressure Plate.

The ACT Street Clutch Kit combines the Heavy Duty Pressure Plate or Xtreme Pressure Plate and a Performance Organic Disc, a disc that features special performance organic friction materials to withstand increased heat and abuse, steel backed linings for high burst strength and modifications engineered for quicker shifting. The ACT Street Clutch Kit provides a moderate and consistent pedal feel, smooth engagements, significantly improved durability and increases the torque capacity to 512 ft. lbs. for the Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and 573 ft. lbs. for the Xtreme Pressure Plate.

Cerametallic TTP-spec hub designs and are very durable while allowing for quick shifting. These clutch kits are designed for high power output while maintaining the streetability of a street/strip type dual purpose unit.

In stock, LIMITED QUANTITIES!

AUTHORIZED REDLINE FLUIDS DEALER!

Agency 5 speed shifter bushings in stock!

SS BRAIDED lines in stock!

EXEDY twin disc MM022HD in stock!

Cabonetics triple carbon to 1,500 tq! In stock!

PM for custom pricing quotes!

TTP Engineering May 1, 2008 10:25 AM

All orders shipped from Weds!

TTP Engineering May 6, 2008 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering (Post 5589496)

Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT) has released new high performance clutch kits for the 2001-2006 and 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR 5 Speed.

ACT's new clutch kit for the EVO X feature a Heavy Duty Pressure Plate or Xtreme Pressure Plate that incorporates hardened diaphragm fingers for decreased wear and provides a 42% increase in clamp force over the stock unit on the HD Pressure Plate and 58% increase over stock with the XT Pressure Plate.

The ACT Street Clutch Kit combines the Heavy Duty Pressure Plate or Xtreme Pressure Plate and a Performance Organic Disc, a disc that features special performance organic friction materials to withstand increased heat and abuse, steel backed linings for high burst strength and modifications engineered for quicker shifting. The ACT Street Clutch Kit provides a moderate and consistent pedal feel, smooth engagements, significantly improved durability and increases the torque capacity to 512 ft. lbs. for the Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and 573 ft. lbs. for the Xtreme Pressure Plate.

Cerametallic TTP-spec hub designs and are very durable while allowing for quick shifting. These clutch kits are designed for high power output while maintaining the streetability of a street/strip type dual purpose unit.

ACT, EXEDY ready to ship!

monkeyevo May 7, 2008 01:30 AM

how much for the
EXEDY twin disc MM022HD shipped to 89121

thanks

TTP Engineering May 13, 2008 10:48 AM

4 Evo X clutches left!

arpus909 May 13, 2008 06:33 PM

how much for evo9 6 sp cabonetics triple.

TTP Engineering May 22, 2008 10:39 AM

PM's returned!

TTP Engineering May 27, 2008 01:40 PM

Clutches in stock, shipping daily.

[Neo] May 28, 2008 09:27 AM

i cant determine what kinda clutch I need. I am a Daily Driver never Launch but do occasionally beat on the car, what would you suggest for me in the way of clutch and fly wheel? shipped to 92211?

TTP Engineering May 28, 2008 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by [Neo] (Post 5709498)
i cant determine what kinda clutch I need. I am a Daily Driver never Launch but do occasionally beat on the car, what would you suggest for me in the way of clutch and fly wheel? shipped to 92211?

I have some suggestions for you. Will send you a message now.

Thanks!

TTP {thumbup}

CA$H May 29, 2008 09:57 AM

How much are your Exedy Twin rebuild kits?

TTP Engineering May 29, 2008 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by CA$H (Post 5713791)
How much are your Exedy Twin rebuild kits?

In stock cash money... :beer:

PM sent!

TTP Engineering Jun 14, 2008 08:53 AM

The EVO X clutch should be one of the first components replaced in this heavy sedan. A few launches and the stocker gives up!

TTP Engineering Jun 21, 2008 11:55 AM

IN STOCK, shipping daily!

joseph k Jun 24, 2008 10:56 AM

please pm me shipped mb7hdss and xtss 39208