EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo 'For Sale' External Engine / Power (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-sale-external-engine-power-116/)
-   -   Brand New Espelir Cat Back World One Feature Film! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-sale-external-engine-power/65538-brand-new-espelir-cat-back-world-one-feature-film.html)

WorldONE Feb 18, 2004 03:25 AM

Brand New Espelir Cat Back World One Feature Film!

We will start off with the video link:

Click Here to Play!

http://www.infinfx.com/portfolio/ima...addivx_blk.gif

You will need the above or you will get an error!

http://user937480.sf1000.registereds...00/esp_evo.jpg

As you can see from the pics we have personally test fitted this exhaust on a local EVO and the fitment and quality is fantastic. Some features of this system include:

Complete Mirror Polish Stainless Construction
Includes Silencer
Includes Gaskets and Hardware
Include Silencer Removal Tool
80mm Piping
90mm Tip
Espelir JGT500R Badging (pictured)

From Espelir's Website:

"We have succeeded in keeping the sound to a minimum, but have also retained a low, deep powerful signature sound. By controlling the exhaust flow, we have kept the internal exhaust resistance to a minimum which increases torque.

The exhaust system weight has been kept to a minimum and every application keeps a minimum ground clearance by utilizing a compact main muffler.

Our innovative exhaust silencer has a unique spring that eliminates sound vibration and potential damage to muffler internals.

The ESPELIR JGT 500 exhaust is a landmark composition in this industry. The best material technology and performance learned from racing - real world results."

These Espilir systems have more volume than the Greddy Evo, yet less than the HKS Hiper. They are intended to give you maximum power and minimum volume. They are a great middle ground between the two previously mentioned systems.

The EVO system is only 560.00 shipped!!! We have 8 of our original 10 left. Try and find another high quality JDM full stainless cat back at this price! Get one while this intro pricing lasts. The pictures and video speak for themselves on this one folks.

The video in the link has no sound amplification or altering. These are real world sounds on real world roads. As you can tell from the video the system is very quiet and mellow in most cases and has an awesome tone. Of course the ssytem will get louder when you combine with a downpipe or cat delete pipe.

Combine the JGT500R with one of these parts for a crazy combo deal:

JGT500R with Perrin Cat Delete: 710.00 shipped
JGT500R with Perrin Cat Del and Perrin DP: 999.000 shipped
JGT500R with Perrin DP: 850.00 shipped (stock cat used)

If you have any questions about these systems please let us know ASAP.

Thanks Guys..

info@worldoneperformance.com

CJK Feb 18, 2004 06:00 AM

By far the best looking exhaust that I have seen and heard on the Evo guys. Seriously consider making this your exhaust for the Evo...I have had this on my car for about 2weeks now and LOVE IT {OMG} The quality in the craftsmanship is by far some of the best that I have seen, just look at the pics!! I use my Evo as a daily driver and love getting in it everyday to hear this exhaust note...I know, to some you may think I am some freak about this exhaust, and your right...because who else doesn't want the best for their car? The video says it all! Thanks Garret, the best customer service available along with the best products, you da man! Thanks again,

Clint

Kahhhh Kahhhh

CJK Feb 18, 2004 01:14 PM

bump bump {thumbup}

showoff Feb 18, 2004 01:36 PM

CJK, the tip looks kinda close to the bumper. Any problems with the bumper melting.

MP5 Feb 18, 2004 01:41 PM

Man that looks killer

CJK Feb 18, 2004 02:05 PM

no way am I having a problem with the bumper melting like some others...I was on the verg of going with TXS...but the way this exhaust looks, performs, and sounds...you can't beat it! :headbang: After even hard driving I can touch (not for too long) canister and also feel around my bumper and there is no signs of any harm...the tip exits the rear end perfectly, just outside of the rear exhaust exit! big {thumbup} for this exhuast!

batty Feb 18, 2004 02:38 PM

where u did get the soundtrack clip from?

Creamo3 Feb 18, 2004 02:46 PM

Any pics of this exhaust in better light? I am trying to see how the tip and can look from the rear. {thumbup}

CJK Feb 18, 2004 02:57 PM

if you don't have a good idea on how the exhaust looks from the pics...does the video give a better angle? I thought there were some good shots on the video of what is looks like

EvoMike03 Feb 18, 2004 03:01 PM

kill the liscense plate

CJK Feb 18, 2004 04:54 PM

yeah, blur the plate sir...please {thumbup}

WorldONE Feb 18, 2004 04:58 PM

Killed..

There is only 10 left folks!

exhaust_note Feb 18, 2004 05:13 PM

that vid is awsome....

CJK Feb 18, 2004 05:43 PM

Thanks G man! Guys...watch the vid...if you aren't convinced by the pictures Garret took, then seriously...watch the video! No droning from the exhaust...it sounds sooooo nice. Ok, I'll shut up now :D

Creamo3 Feb 18, 2004 08:21 PM

That video cleared up any doubts I may have had :guitar: