Notices
Evo 'For Sale' Miscellaneous Includes model cars, apparel, decals, and other miscellaneous items.

AMS / Mishimoto / Zaklee and MORE From Your one stop shop for affordable performance!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2012, 02:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
MAP EF2.5 Stock Frame Turbocharger (Mitsubishi Evo X)

Through the end of the year, we are offering a group buy for the brand new EF2.5 for the EVO X! Pricing will be: 1393.99 SHIPPED to the 48 states! NORMAL PRICE: 1639.99 Additional options below!

3" Anti-surge Compressor Housing Upgrade $60
Turbine Housing Porting $95
Compressor Housing Porting $50
Thermal Coating $65

All you need to do is contact me and let me know that you want in and we will make this happen!

AGAIN...I have ALL the people I need for this group buy now...so if you are jumping on board, be ready because this group buy is a GO...I just want to make sure anyone who wants in has the opportunity! This offer is good TODAY only!

Introducing the MAP EF2.5 turbocharger, the latest addition to the EF family of turbochargers. The EF2.5 is the product of overwhelming demand for something between our EF2 and EF3 variations, owners can expect a significant increase in power output with only a slight loss in regards to spool characteristics compared to the EF2.

This turbo has all the engineering MAP could throw at it including upgraded thrust components with dual oiling ports for improved lubrication, and a brand new blade profile that is super efficient and will outperform any wheel with the same inducer/exducer dimensions. What more could you possibly be after? Well if it's more power, check out our EF3 setup!

Details

The EF2.5 is capable of up to 500whp (as measured on a DynoJet)
Billet compressor wheel with MAP exclusive blade design
12cm twin scroll turbine housing
Standard compressor housing
Includes 18psi Turbosmart actuator and additional 5psi spring (yields 23psi base pressure when installed)
Includes MAP 3" turbo inlet (retains stock oil feed line, upgrade optional)

Options

Compressor Housing Porting
Turbine Housing Porting
Thermal Coating

Customer satisfaction is our highest priority!
If for some reason you are not happy with your MAP turbocharger simply send it back to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will refund you 100% of your purchase price for that item.

Please note the turbocharger must not be damaged or altered in any way, and all accessories must be included within the return shipment.

Please note that this product is built to order. Based on fluctuations in demand build times may vary throughout the year. Please contact an MAP sales representative for current estimations.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 09:53 AM
Former Sponsor

HAPPY NEW YEAR! To ring in 2013, MAP is offering deals on the below listed items! Please feel free to shoot me a PM for AMAZING deals!

Our new tubular stock replacement exhaust manifold is made of high quality mandrel bent SUS304 stainless steel and electronically tig welded at all joints. Our manifold is designed to retain your factory turbo orientation. The shorter length runners help to increase spool while still allowing for big power gains up top!

EVO 8/9:

EVO X:

Fuel Injector Clinic

At Fuel Injector Clinic, we don’t just sell fuel injectors. WE FEED SPEED!

Fuel Injector Clinic is owned and staffed by automotive enthusiasts with more than 60 years combined experience who are dedicated to achieving excellence in the pursuit of higher horsepower, faster trap speeds, and lower lap times while maintaining reliability and drivability.

MAPerformance - Your source for everything Turbosmart

Wastegates, Blow off valves, boost controllers...Turbosmart has your boost needs under control

MAPerformance is proud to announce the release of our NEW H11 Headstuds for EVO X!

Need more clamping force than regular chromoly headstuds afford? Making big power on your EVOX and concerned about lifting the head? MAYBE you just want the accurate torquing our dog point feature provides...WHATEVER the reason...if you are building a big power EVO X...these headstuds should be on your list!

Old Jan 3, 2013, 03:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Did you know that MAP has a package deal section on our website for many of the vehicles we specialize in?

That's right, NOW you can get package discounts on brake kits, clutches, headgasket/ head service parts, engine internals, fuel supply components 24/7 simply by surfing the site!

Select the car below to be taken directly to the package deal section for your vehicle:

EVO 8/9

EVO X

Where you will find package deals like:

AND MORE!

Old Jan 3, 2013, 03:11 PM
Former Sponsor

Did you know that MAP has a package deal section on our website for many of the vehicles we specialize in?

That's right, NOW you can get package discounts on brake kits, clutches, headgasket/ head service parts, engine internals, fuel supply components 24/7 simply by surfing the site!

Select the car below to be taken directly to the package deal section for your vehicle:

EVO 8/9

EVO X

AND MORE!

Old Jan 4, 2013, 09:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Have you stopped by our clearance section on our website?

That's right, We are CONSTANTLY updating our site with clearance items that either we are over stocked on, simply have been sitting on for too long, OR simply want to pass on savings to our customers!

Select the car below to be taken directly to the clearance section for your vehicle:

EVO 8/9

EVO X

Old Jan 7, 2013, 10:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Finally, a fuel feed line solution for your EVO X!

This MAP fuel feed line kit replaces your entire factory feed line from the fuel pump housing to the fuel rail with 6an hose. Supplied push-on EFI fittings allow for an easy installation that requires no modification to your fuel pump housing or fuel rail!

Why replace your factory fuel feed line? Restrictions in the factory line cause pressure drop from the fuel pump to the rail; depending on the application a fuel pressure reading at the fuel rail might be 5, 10, or even 15psi lower than the fuel pressure at the pump. Take a gander at any fuel pump flow chart and you will find that fuel pumps flow significantly less at higher fuel pressures. To put this into perspective a Walbro 400lph fuel pump flows roughly 253lph at 90psi (13.5 volts) in comparison to 300lph when pressure is reduced to 75psi. An additional 50lph translates into almost 100whp of additional fuel capacity on E85!

This kit is available with or without a FueLab inline filter, however, please keep in mind that any aftermarket fuel pump (outside of the DW65C) will eliminate your factory in tank filter making this a pretty good idea.
Old Jan 8, 2013, 08:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Used Clearance Special - EVO 8 Comp Cams Quiktyme Camshafts 264/265 11mm Lift (Evo 8 4G63)

Comp Cams Quiktyme Camshafts are specifically designed for performance imports. So regardless of the grind, these Quiktyme camshafts from Comp Cams will provide the performance you need to "Own the Street"! These camshafts sport an aggressive lobe design for increased power and torque with efficiency above stock cams, from off idle to the rev limiter, making them excellent for high rpm power. They're designed to fit a wide range of "serious street to severe competition" applications to meet all your high-performance needs.

Price shipped to the 48 states: 192.49

Only ONE used set in inventory..PM me if you want it!
Old Jan 9, 2013, 03:29 PM
Former Sponsor

EVO 8/9

EVO X

AND MORE!

Old Jan 10, 2013, 10:11 AM
Former Sponsor

MAP is happy to announce the NEW Girodisc S/S pads!

Description:

This has been a long time coming but after a grueling summer of testing Girodisc is proud to announce the release of our brand new intermediate pad called the S/S pads for street/strip. These pads feature a hotter compound than our standard Magic pads and are capable of maintaining braking efficiency up to 1000 degrees. Inevitably these will dust a little more than our Magic pads and can make a little noise from time to time however with our anti noise backing plates which all pads will come with we have heard very little to no noise from these pads.

Comparatively the Girodisc S/S pads perform very similarly to the Ferodo DS2500's, a pad which we have had very good luck with in the past.

Shoot me a PM with any questions!

These are available for ALL Evo's and at an amazing price!
Old Jan 11, 2013, 09:52 AM
Former Sponsor

MAP is your one stop resource for all your injector needs!

Fuel Injector Clinic

Fuel Injector Clinic is owned and staffed by automotive enthusiasts with more than 60 years combined experience who are dedicated to achieving excellence in the pursuit of higher horsepower, faster trap speeds, and lower lap times while maintaining reliability and drivability.

Deatschwerks

Founded in 2004, DeatschWerks, LLC is a company dedicated to providing application specific, high-performance fuel systems solutions. Located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, DW operates out of its own 12,000 sq. ft. facility that houses all of the company's functions including design/engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, and administration. DeatschWerks' roots were established by offering high flow drop-in fitment fuel injectors for Nissan engines such as the popular SR20DET, VG30DETT, and VQ35DE. Soon thereafter, DW expanded to cover Subaru, Mitsubishi, and other popular sport compact makes. Today, the DeatschWerks line-up of fuel injectors includes over 250 applications and sizes that cover both Sport Compact and Modern Muscle applications.

Old Jan 14, 2013, 10:01 AM
Former Sponsor

MAP is proud to announce the release of the NEW EF2.5 stock frame turbo for the EVO 8/9.

Introducing the MAP EF2.5 turbocharger, the latest addition to the EF family of turbochargers. The EF2.5 is the product of overwhelming demand for something between our EF2 and EF3 variations, owners can expect a significant increase in power output with only a slight loss in regards to spool characteristics compared to the EF2.

This turbo has all the engineering MAP could throw at it including upgraded thrust components with dual oiling ports for improved lubrication, and a brand new blade profile that is super efficient and will outperform any wheel with the same inducer/exducer dimensions. What more could you possibly be after? Well if it's more power, check out our EF3 setup!

Details:

Includes 18psi Turbosmart actuator and additional 5psi spring (yields 23psi base pressure when installed)

Options:

Turbine Housing Porting

Thermal Coating

This turbo is really designed to fill the gap between the EF2 and the EF3 providing a quick spooling option that will make more power than the EF2, using the EF3 sized compressor wheel while using the EF2 turbine wheel.

The normal pricing for this turbo will be set as follows:

EVO 8/9 EF2.5 MAP Turbo: 1684.99 plus any additional options

EVO 8/9 EF2.5 MAP UPGRADE from customer supplied turbo: 1009.99

THE GROUP BUY pricing will be as follows:

EVO 8/9 EF2.5 MAP Turbo: 1430.00 plus any additional options

EVO 8/9 EF2.5 MAP UPGRADE from customer supplied turbo: 855.00

This group buy will be set to quantity of 10 and will extend through the end of January only. IF we exceed the quantity of 10, no worries, I will extend the sale to the additional parties. IF we do not make it to 10, I will extend an email/PM out to all interested parties and we will come up with some kind of happy solution but I really do not see that as likely due to the overwhelming reaction to the EVO X group buy.

I AM Counting upgrades towards turbos. I AM requiring a minimum deposit to secure your position on the list of 100.00 dollars until that time in which the list fills, at which point I will need the an additional payment to bring the balance to 50% with the final balance due at the point of completion/shipping.

Now the last thing to be aware of is the turn around time. Due to the move to our new facility, we are behind with our turbo program. ALSO we DID just complete a group buy on our EF2.5 release for the EVO X which has us working overtime to fill orders. I would estimate 6-8 weeks conservatively until delivery, however we are working diligently to close that gap so that ETA could potentially be shorter upon completion of this group buy. IF you are time sensitive, please feel free to PM me and let me know as this might not be an ideal arrangement for you.

Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:25 AM
Former Sponsor

Deals all through January!!

Our new tubular stock replacement exhaust manifold is made of high quality mandrel bent SUS304 stainless steel and electronically tig welded at all joints. Our manifold is designed to retain your factory turbo orientation. The shorter length runners help to increase spool while still allowing for big power gains up top!

EVO 8/9:

EVO X:

Fuel Injector Clinic

MAPerformance - Your source for everything Turbosmart

Wastegates, Blow off valves, boost controllers...Turbosmart has your boost needs under control

MAPerformance is proud to announce the release of our NEW H11 Headstuds for EVO X!

Need more clamping force than regular chromoly headstuds afford? Making big power on your EVOX and concerned about lifting the head? MAYBE you just want the accurate torquing our dog point feature provides...WHATEVER the reason...if you are building a big power EVO X...these headstuds should be on your list!

Old Jan 16, 2013, 10:13 AM
Former Sponsor

MAP is proud to announce the release of the NEW EF2.5 stock frame turbo for the EVO 8/9.

Details:

Options:

Turbine Housing Porting

Thermal Coating

This turbo is really designed to fill the gap between the EF2 and the EF3 providing a quick spooling option that will make more power than the EF2, using the EF3 sized compressor wheel while using the EF2 turbine wheel.

This group buy will be set to quantity of 10 and will extend through the end of January only. IF we exceed the quantity of 10, no worries, I will extend the sale to the additional parties. IF we do not make it to 10, I will extend an email/PM out to all interested parties and we will come up with some kind of happy solution but I really do not see that as likely due to the overwhelming reaction to the EVO X group buy.

I AM Counting upgrades towards turbos. I AM requiring a minimum deposit to secure your position on the list of 100.00 dollars until that time in which the list fills, at which point I will need the an additional payment to bring the balance to 50% with the final balance due at the point of completion/shipping.

Now the last thing to be aware of is the turn around time. Due to the move to our new facility, we are behind with our turbo program. ALSO we DID just complete a group buy on our EF2.5 release for the EVO X which has us working overtime to fill orders. I would estimate 6-8 weeks conservatively until delivery, however we are working diligently to close that gap so that ETA could potentially be shorter upon completion of this group buy. IF you are time sensitive, please feel free to PM me and let me know as this might not be an ideal arrangement for you.

Old Jan 17, 2013, 10:01 AM
Former Sponsor

MAP is happy to announce the NEW Girodisc S/S pads!

Description:

This has been a long time coming but after a grueling summer of testing Girodisc is proud to announce the release of our brand new intermediate pad called the S/S pads for street/strip. These pads feature a hotter compound than our standard Magic pads and are capable of maintaining braking efficiency up to 1000 degrees. Inevitably these will dust a little more than our Magic pads and can make a little noise from time to time however with our anti noise backing plates which all pads will come with we have heard very little to no noise from these pads.

Comparatively the Girodisc S/S pads perform very similarly to the Ferodo DS2500's, a pad which we have had very good luck with in the past.

Shoot me a PM with any questions!

These are available for ALL Evo's and at an amazing price!
Old Jan 18, 2013, 01:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Details:

Options:

Turbine Housing Porting
Thermal Coating

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Quick Reply: AMS / Mishimoto / Zaklee and MORE From Your one stop shop for affordable performance!