Official "Apex Silver" Picture Thread - Page 276 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Evo Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official "Apex Silver" Picture Thread

Old Sep 12, 2017, 11:42 PM   #4126
EvoM Guru

Drives: Evo IX MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by HISEVO7 View Post
Hey guys. I took another photo of my Evo after Hurricane Irma. The before and after pictures look as if they could’ve been on the same day. My Evo crew and I are proud to report that none of our Evos suffered during Hurricane Irma. My family and I were blessed to still have power, water, internet, and most importantly... each other. 😇
Awesome.

Old Sep 13, 2017, 10:44 AM   #4127
Evolving Member

Drives: Evo VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by HISEVO7 View Post
Hey guys. I took another photo of my Evo after Hurricane Irma. The before and after pictures look as if they could’ve been on the same day. My Evo crew and I are proud to report that none of our Evos suffered during Hurricane Irma. My family and I were blessed to still have power, water, internet, and most importantly... each other. 😇

Attachment 318992
Good to hear