Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Retired navy guy spray painted my evo (caught during the act) pics & vids

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kanyonkid
wait a minute. Ur dapper dan!!!!! u just got karma for all the people u ripped off! **** you i hope YOU go to jail *****. hahaha *****

hahahahaha Thanks for the entertainment and now you get what you deserve for ripping people off.. Jailtime, big fines and big attorney fees! hahahahaha

EVERYONE!!!! Post a link to this thread on every forum you're on... Lets get this worldwide by tomorrow!

{pcfr eak}{ pcfreak}{pcfre ak}
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
mods will have a fun time cleaning this one up

Originally Posted by TimeToGrowUp
Do you know how many cases I studied in Law School where a dumbass like OP went nuts on someone for whatever "vigilante justifiable" reason.. Ended up knocking the person out cold, person hit their head on the way down, ended up dying and dumb **** like OP ends up serving a 20 year sentence?
A friend of mine just prosecuted a case close to like this.

Victim was mouthing off getting, in the face of and generally being a douche to Defendant. Defendant pushed Victim away. Victim fell and hit his head on concrete. Victim had massive brain swelling and died a month later.

Defendant is now serving time for negligent homicide.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I guess he doesn't have anything to say about his previous forum name...
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by mp72
By insulting everyone on this forum, you make yourself look like a moron. That also takes away your credibility.
I didn't insult everyone. I'm sure there are educated and intelligent people on this forum who just have a passion for Mitsubishi's. But I'm also sure they are in the minority. It is not a stretch of the imagination to say that the majority of people in the "cheaper" car forums are only there because that's the best they can afford. It's also not a stretch of the imagination to say the reason that's the best they can afford is probably in most cases due to a lack of education, responsibility, intellectual fortitude, etc... All things which would lead to someone thinking it's justifiable to act the way OP did

Originally Posted by Teenwolf

Victim was mouthing off getting, in the face of and generally being a douche to Defendant. Defendant pushed Victim away. Victim fell and hit his head on concrete. Victim had massive brain swelling and died a month later.

Precisely. It blows my mind that not a single one of these vigilante hardasses thinks this is something that should be considered, and exactly WHY you shouldn't go knocking people out.. (unless of course they are physically threatening your PHYSICAL BODY). But just goes to prove the point I was defending above and makes me realize even moreso the type of people we're dealing with here.

Last edited by TimeToGrowUp; Dec 7, 2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by awdordie
Damn this thread and video are spreading like wild fire. This **** made it to my facebook where a friend tagged me in it so I would see it. Lol

Good job op I personally think people like him deserve more than 4 good blows to the head. All these people saying oh u shouldn't have done that are stupid and would change their minds if it were them. And yes he could try and sue you but that just goes to show how ****ed the laws and government in this country is. Mess with or steal something that's not yours and you are basically giving up your rights because your risking going to jail, so why should the system defend you if you get your *** beat in the process?

I personally think the op should move to chicago and take care of those idiots stealing all the evos from that area
RIGHT!! "and I want some candy, and some fluffy pillow, and I want to fly!!!"

That's what you sound like, trying to justify physically harming because he tagged up your evo. Look man, I have no problem against passionate people who love their cars, as long as you are grounded on reality. FOOD, is much more valuable than cars. When there is so much injustice going on at a much more basic level, I hardly can find validity for PHYSICALLY HARMING AN OLDER MAN WHO IS A VETERAN because he tagged your freakin piece of sh** car.

In any case, children of next generation are much more educated and more in touch with their values thanks to various social dynamics. Thankfully.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

wow what a dbag, great job brO
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

i can't front i posted this in other forums already lol i think we'll see this on Cnn.com lol
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:25 PM
Evolving Member

Location: Detroit metro area Michigan/Washington DC metro area
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by eliminator 429

this might have been going threw his head.lol
exactly what i was thinking !
Evolved Member

It'll be on nancy grace tomorrow night...
Evolved Member

Wow.

Willing to bet that if any of you saw someone spray painting your car confronted said person and then got spit on and pushed so they could make a quick getaway wouldn't stomp this dude is probably not very confrontational.

I'm not a violent person by nature but I can assure you I would've nutted up on home boy.

Its funny how the old man that beat the black dudes @$$ on the bus got nothing but props but this dude is almost in a similar situation and you guys are calling him a moron.

And stop telling him to take the vid down. He said he spoke to legal counsel and they said he's fine. All of you lawyers and wannabe's can quit it now. If he thinks he's going to be fine let it play out.

As for the people saying material property isn't worth someones life, To me you forfeit you right to not get your @$$ beat when you mess with someone else's hard earned money (Take car out and insert ANY possession in there, same rules apply).

Glad you beat his ***.

Today I was rushing to the hospital because my wife was sick. I was doing about 90 in a 70 zone and this douchebag crossed over the double solid doing less then 70. I locked up the brakes and damn near lost it. Dude kept driving. After I regained control of the car i hauled off after the guy. I would've been ok if dude acknowledged that he screwed up. This ***** kept looking straight not nothing was wrong. I got in front of him and then dude swung over 3 lanes and speed up so I can see him giving me the jerk off symbol with his hand.

All I kept thinking was if there is a god I will run into this dude at the grocery store of something.

Point is people are all types of bad *** until they are caught in the act......fact is most people don't want confrontation don't like confrontation and would just assume run away like little girls.

I guarantee you this old man wasn't expecting to get his *** beat. Getting punch 4 times isn't excessive force. its getting what you deserve. And if that makes me extreme then so be it. I've had my car vandalized before and I prayed I would've caught them so I could've done exactly what the OP did.

Can't feel bad for someone vandalizing someones car or breaking a law and getting their @$$ beat. I just can't do it.

Last edited by SmurfZilla; Dec 7, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Teenwolf

Last I saw the bald spray painting a**hole was alive and well (and in jail now, I understand). I don't see how this is close to the case you describe.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by bloodhound
RIGHT!! "and I want some candy, and some fluffy pillow, and I want to fly!!!"

That's what you sound like, trying to justify physically harming because he tagged up your evo. Look man, I have no problem against passionate people who love their cars, as long as you are grounded on reality. FOOD, is much more valuable than cars. When there is so much injustice going on at a much more basic level, I hardly can find validity for PHYSICALLY HARMING AN OLDER MAN WHO IS A VETERAN because he tagged your freakin piece of sh** car.

In any case, children of next generation are much more educated and more in touch with their values thanks to various social dynamics. Thankfully.
You signed up just to make dumb comments? You're on an EVO forum and then calling them ****? GTFO Troll.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by TimeToGrowUp
I didn't insult everyone. I'm sure there are educated and intelligent people on this forum who just have a passion for Mitsubishi's. But I'm also sure they are in the minority. It is not a stretch of the imagination to say that the majority of people in the "cheaper" car forums are only there because that's the best they can afford. It's also not a stretch of the imagination to say the reason that's the best they can afford is probably in most cases due to a lack of education, responsibility, intellectual fortitude, etc... All things which would lead to someone thinking it's justifiable to act the way OP did
way wrong. most of us here own evo's because they are one of the most capable cars around. if you doubt that, im sure we can have a member local to you meet up with you at a track to show you what a "cheap" car can do.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:28 PM
Evolved Member

yea this thread is all over the place...

I def dont agree with what was done because if he just called the cops and reported the guy vrs just beating his *** the end result would still be the same, OP getting car fixed and offender getting what ever the court system deems he deserves for his violation.

The assult on the person commiting the crime was an act the OP thought was right to do. If me in that situation (i love my evo just as much as any body else here) i would have just called the cops and had the court system take care of it and have insurance give me a new paint job at old mans expense.

Not everyone has the same opinion or point ov view of the matter at hand but this is an open fourm and we are all welcome to post our opinions and this is mine..

Quick Reply: Retired navy guy spray painted my evo (caught during the act) pics & vids