Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Retired navy guy spray painted my evo (caught during the act) pics & vids

Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by boostslut
That sucks he did that to your car but its just a car personally i kinda feel you went a little overboard with breacking his leg his nose and etc.. I mean anybody can beat the **** out of a senior citizen that is down on his luck and probably drunk , thats almost comparable to beating up a ten year old. So basically what im saying is your a ***** in my book and even bigger ***** for having your boyfriend cage fighter take care of it for you.
So I'm my own boyfriend? It was my car and I took care of it. I didn't mean to break his ****ing leg, but I did mean to whoop his ***. I was trying to stop him from fleeing and he spit on me, thats assault right there. Im not gonna let anyone degrade me by spitting on me and yell racial slurs at me. If you think I'm a ***** why don't you come spray paint my car and see if the same thing doesn't happen to you. Then I'll have another video to post on youtube.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't think a lot of people realize the severity of this incident. This man will almost certainly have a lawyer contact him, who will work under a contingency. Your home owners insurance will not cover this claim as it was not an accident. If the mans nose is truly broking and his quality of life changed, a personal injuray lawyer can RAPE your wallet ( wages garnished, etc..) . As having experience with this situations, I suggest you speak to an attorney immediately and take the video down. This will not be cheap.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats on catching the guy. Goodluck with the civil trial.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 05blue8
I'm with boostslut partially. Part of being an MMA fighter (two of my good friends are cage fighters) is sizing up your opponent and self control. You know why you rarely see two professionals rush at each other? Because it's stupid. When you knew you had the guy beat you should have let it go. There's a difference between beating the guy up and keeping him there until the cops got there and going overboard. You went overboard. Everyone has bad days and does stupid stuff. Does his being retired military give him any rights to do it? Hell no. Does him being older, slower, possibly drunk, and down on his luck give him more rights than someone you or your friend more room for consideration? Hell yes. He definitely gets a fail for stupid behavior that is inexcusable. You get a fail in my book, and even a bigger fail for ranting about it like some roided up child. You didn't just defend your property, you went overboard. I'd seriously consider checking up on your laws in Florida (assuming 850 is your area code). You could very well be in for a legal battle. You could have EASILY pushed this guy back, maybe hit him once, gotten his plate, or followed him...period.

And to answer boostnMA's post...no, it won't make him never do it again. If he wants to do it again he will, next time he may do it with paint and a gun, or a knife, or whatever else.
Exactly

Originally Posted by evo@24psi
Is this guy kidding??? You are the exact type of person that says "what happened to a good ole a$$ whoppin?" when someone shoots someone. Then something like this happens and you B*tch about it *** well.

I would have snapped and beat his *** too. Guy was a disgrace to this country.
I think 99% of the people in this thread are clearly teenagers lol
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Broham

Read that the guy tried to get away. And also in certain states (Michigan, Texas) if anybody tries to mess with your property it's okay to SHOOT THEM DEAD! Let alone slam a door on their leg and jab them up a bit
Where do you live again? Good idea spreading stupid false information. I live in Texas and no you are not allowed to shoot someone under those cirumstances. The case being that it was would 1. Have to been nighttime with no way to see the assailant and 2. Have felt force was necessary and you STILL have to restrain yourself in situations when the use of force could cause serious bodily injury. In TX you would have been in trouble because you caused serious bodily injury. The video shows he clearly was not in danger.

None of what happened in your video or explanation of the events resulted in the necessary use of force to cause serious bodily injury.

TEXAS

§ 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is
justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or
tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the
other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the
deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of
arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the
nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing
immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated
robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the
property; and
(3) he reasonably believes that:
(A) the land or property cannot be protected or
recovered by any other means; or
(B) the use of force other than deadly force to
protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or
another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

§ 9.41. PROTECTION OF ONE'S OWN PROPERTY. (a) A person in
lawful possession of land or tangible, movable property is
justified in using force against another when and to the degree the
actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to
prevent or terminate the other's trespass on the land or unlawful
interference with the property.
(b) A person unlawfully dispossessed of land or tangible,
movable property by another is justified in using force against the
other when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force
is immediately necessary to reenter the land or recover the
property if the actor uses the force immediately or in fresh pursuit
after the dispossession and:
(1) the actor reasonably believes the other had no
claim of right when he dispossessed the actor; or
(2) the other accomplished the dispossession by using
force, threat, or fraud against the actor.

I'm with boostslut partially. Part of being an MMA fighter (two of my good friends are cage fighters) is sizing up your opponent and self control. You know why you rarely see two professionals rush at each other? Because it's stupid. When you knew you had the guy beat you should have let it go. There's a difference between beating the guy up and keeping him there until the cops got there and going overboard. You went overboard. Everyone has bad days and does stupid stuff. Does his being retired military give him any rights to do it? Hell no. Does him being older, slower, possibly drunk, and down on his luck give him more rights than someone you or your friend more room for consideration? Hell yes. He definitely gets a fail for stupid behavior that is inexcusable. You get a fail in my book, and even a bigger fail for ranting about it like some roided up child. You didn't just defend your property, you went overboard. I'd seriously consider checking up on your laws in Florida (assuming 850 is your area code). You could very well be in for a legal battle. You could have EASILY pushed this guy back, maybe hit him once, gotten his plate, or followed him...period.

And to answer boostnMA's post...no, it won't make him never do it again. If he wants to do it again he will, next time he may do it with paint and a gun, or a knife, or whatever else.

Well said, all the people in her taking about killing him,make him to where he cant breath putting him in a ditch and going to jail for the rest of your life for spray painting a 14k evo if that.. is just mind boggling. Wow there are some hard *** killers on this forum lol

The way the guy was acting towards the end of the video makes me think he won't do it again, he got caught and received everything he deserved. People walk around and do whatever they want and get away with it because of attitudes like yours. Had this guy not received an *** whipping he would be more likely to commit the crime, since I'm sure he will probably only receive a slap on the wrist and a small fine.

In addition you defend MMA who are basically guys who fight for money and bragging rights, no other real reason, yet you don't defend someone protecting their own property, against someone who is committing a crime?
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CAD EVO
I don't think a lot of people realize the severity of this incident. This man will almost certainly have a lawyer contact him, who will work under a contingency. Your home owners insurance will not cover this claim as it was not an accident. If the mans nose is truly broking and his quality of life changed, a personal injuray lawyer can RAPE your wallet ( wages garnished, etc..) . As having experience with this situations, I suggest you speak to an attorney immediately and take the video down. This will not be cheap.
^this. People just dont get it in this thread... I guess what I can say to them is act just like this guy did and see how far you get in life
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:36 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 184 Likes on 130 Posts
Threats you made to him about leaving him in a ditch and beating his *** although I agree with it not being right but you will be lucky if you don't end up in jail specially since not only is that on you tube but thats evidence and that wont fly in court. Totally sucks about the db doing that though I feel for you. Hope things get resolved and the guy pays out the *** to have it fixed.

Last edited by CurseDSM; Dec 7, 2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boostslut
Well said, all the people in her taking about killing him,make him to where he cant breath putting him in a ditch and going to jail for the rest of your life for spray painting a 14k evo if that.. is just mind boggling. Wow there are some hard *** killers on this forum lol
!!! ^ Totally agree
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wingless
Still an A+B my friend. MA. training also qualifies your hands and feet as deadly weapons, not to mention the car door. From a legal perspective 2 crimes were commited, he vandalized your car and you beat the **** out of him. He could get charged, you could get charged, he could sue you and win damages, you could sue him for damages. My guess is his medical bill will be more than your paint LOL.

Just saying to protect yourself... If it ended up in the system common sense justice does not always apply. I did certainly enjoy the story and I hope the system is reasonable about this.
This. I worked (when I was 15) with a black belt in 4 types of martial arts guy in Irving TX. He trained people to use 12 different weapon types and he told me that if he EVER were to hit someone it would be considered assault with a deadly weapon because of his training. He said he did have a few people try to rob him at various times and he successfully dearmed them and restrained them both times, once breaking a guys finger on accident which he got sued for but luckily won.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 1UpMoto
So I'm my own boyfriend? It was my car and I took care of it. I didn't mean to break his ****ing leg, but I did mean to whoop his ***. I was trying to stop him from fleeing and he spit on me, thats assault right there. Im not gonna let anyone degrade me by spitting on me and yell racial slurs at me. If you think I'm a ***** why don't you come spray paint my car and see if the same thing doesn't happen to you. Then I'll have another video to post on youtube.
You are threatening everyone who calls you a name now? Sounds like assault with an immature weapon.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:41 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by 1UpMoto

Alright badass. lol This guy is a straight killa ... so gangsta

This sums up my point exactly thanks for posting a reply and make sure you post you senior citizen cage matches when you make it big!!
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 06MRV8Killer
^this. People just dont get it in this thread... I guess what I can say to them is act just like this guy did and see how far you get in life
Trust me I have tons of self control, I did confront him. He started cussing at me and calling me a gook and even went as far as spitting on me.. He then pushed me to attempt to flee. I only hit him 4 times its not like I had him on the ground and was pounding on him. When he went to the ground I took his keys. end of story.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:43 PM
Evolved Member

WOW. I'm glad you caught him. Violence isn't the answer though unless you are deffending.

Correction* I would have a big problem with racial, spit and hands on me as well, thats a tough position to carry a cool head.

Last edited by r.m.s.; Dec 7, 2011 at 01:47 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Retired navy guy spray painted my evo (caught during the act) pics & vids