EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Show / Shine (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-show-shine-86/)
-   -   Powder Coated Valve Cover (PICS)!!! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-show-shine/226751-powder-coated-valve-cover-pics.html)

superscout03 Oct 2, 2006 11:27 AM

Powder Coated Valve Cover (PICS)!!!

5 Attachment(s)
I just got my valve cover and cam gear cover back from getting powdercoated. My lord this thing looks like Fort Knox when you open the hood. At night I dont think i will need a flashlight to work on the car... :lol: It looks extremely good, they did an awesome job {thumbup} , and the stainless alan head valve cover bolts really clen it up as well. Tell me what you think.

superscout03 Oct 2, 2006 11:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
And here are some more.....

SRT-TO-EVO Oct 2, 2006 11:30 AM

I though you were trying to sell your car on ebay? I saw the ad for your exact car with the white/black hood scheme, and the white led in gauges for sale.

WagsEvo Oct 2, 2006 11:31 AM

I like it a lot. I can see how it wouldn't be for everyone, but it looks really professional and clean. Great job.

Evo8zip Oct 2, 2006 11:32 AM

I like it!! have the gold scheme goin on the outside also?? looks hot!

superscout03 Oct 2, 2006 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by SRT-TO-EVO
I though you were trying to sell your car on ebay? I saw the ad for your exact car with the white/black hood scheme, and the white led in gauges for sale.

Heck no i am not selling my car, someone must have a hood painted like mine? I saw an RS like mine on ebay last week, with a black and white hood.

Peteypab2133 Oct 2, 2006 11:34 AM

I think it looks pretty sweet... was thinking about doing the same thing if i ever get a set of cams... just not sure what color to do... black blue chrome silver.. so many decisions.. wonder if they sell a chamelion powdercoat color to be baked on..

7m6m4 Oct 2, 2006 11:34 AM

Top Secret style! Love it!

superscout03 Oct 2, 2006 11:40 AM

yeah it took a little while to get the color just right, but when he mixed up a suicide of colors and metallics and pearls ect... i saw it and was like "oh yeah I think that will do just fine" nice nice nice

smokey Oct 2, 2006 11:41 AM

looks very nice. Great color choice:D

dustin03 Oct 2, 2006 11:42 AM

you should paint the lettering a diffrent color that would look good I like it........

Johnny6er Oct 2, 2006 11:51 AM

Nice choice! IMO , the upper IC pipe and intake pipe would go nicely in the same paint as the valve cover.

Charlie-GT Oct 2, 2006 11:52 AM

Bling!! pure hotness!!

Jrod@Buschur Oct 2, 2006 11:55 AM

Wow.... that thing truly looks awesome under the hood. {thumbup}

bigric09 Oct 2, 2006 12:05 PM

looks good dave, you should look at getting that coolant hose replaced... i seen someone else on here with a solid pipe for it that looked a little better... engine bay looks really clean, cant wait to see it in person. when you coming back to NC ? oh and it may be time to swap out that oil cap as well lol.