EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Show / Shine (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-show-shine-86/)
-   -   Applied Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Wax (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-show-shine/83427-applied-meguiars-nxt-generation-tech-wax.html)

lil'evil_evo Jun 3, 2004 09:38 PM

Applied Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Wax

Today I finally applied this wax I've had sitting around. I love it. Now just to see how long it will last? Here are some pictures.

d2sEvo Jun 3, 2004 10:02 PM

nice car man..what are you lowered on?..nice car man..got love the wax..yie

StreetPowerEvo Jun 3, 2004 10:20 PM

Yea I was really impressed with the ease of use; very little buffing to remove the liquid once dry, and there was virtually no white residue powder (my favorite part) :thumbup:

All in all I don't think it looks any more reflective or deep than the Gold Class, but for ease of application it gets a 9.5.

lil'evil_evo Jun 3, 2004 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by d2sEvo
nice car man..what are you lowered on?..nice car man..got love the wax..yie

Thanks. Lowered on Tanabe GF210.

I had no white residue left over when I was done. {thumbup}

GreenPsycho Jun 3, 2004 10:30 PM

nice man! looks purdy

i've always been a meguiars man myself, i just picked up the gold class paste yesterday cause i needed a refill. i don't get it though, they have 3 lines of waxes i believe, but i honestly think all of them are the same.

and whats with this new nxt line? is it car care marketed towards the "fast and furious" crowd or what?

vegasboy301 Jun 3, 2004 11:50 PM

got that wax too, that stuff is awsome.

TeamNeXusOz Jun 3, 2004 11:55 PM

always loved black...now i gotta try that wax...lol

Tristar Jun 4, 2004 12:01 AM

I bought this wax the other day and was also impressed with the results. I still think Zaino is much better, but this stuff is much easier and quicker to use.

TeamNeXusOz Jun 4, 2004 12:03 AM

did you guys use a buffer or no?

ambystom01 Jun 4, 2004 12:04 AM

Meguiar's makes some really good car cleaning/polishing stuff. I use meguiars car wash and the gold class wax on my car and it just works perfectly.

Shadow Jun 4, 2004 12:14 AM

Your car looks so sexy {OMG} Damn Nice!

jotan82 Jun 4, 2004 05:45 AM

meguairs all the way!

i was sponsored by them with my old celica... they provide very good car cleaning products...

lil'evil_evo Jun 4, 2004 07:42 AM

I would liked to have used Zaino, but this was cheaper. I think the gold line is similar to this NXT line. Thanks for the complements.

Mitchubishievo Jun 4, 2004 08:35 AM

You're moving to vegas? Damn, I would've loved seeing your beaut at a meet this summer....great job with the waxing, it looks spectacular.

TeamNeXusOz Jun 4, 2004 09:20 AM

did you used a buffer or was it all done with hand