Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

d2 coilover spring rate suggestions?

Old Aug 25, 2015, 07:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
d2 coilover spring rate suggestions?

So i went to place my order for d2 rs coilovers for my evo 6 and i was given the option for different spring rates than the usual 8k front 6k rear that the coils come with just wanted to run by the forum see if anyone has some suggestions for me the car will mostly be driven in the countryside and mountain roads of the philippines so very rough and bumpy roads i was thinking maybe go for a softer front 6k spring i have had hks hypermax coils before that were on 8k springs all around and they were crazy stiff for the type of roads im on and the damping on the hks coils were on the stiffer side. Do u guys think i should go for the softer springs making it 6k all around? Or a different spring rate? Or just leave it with the 8k front 6k rear that the coils come with?
Old Aug 29, 2015, 01:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Placed my order today got a 7k front 7k rear spring rate it will give a review when my coils come in around end of september getting real excited