Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Agency Power rear sway bar

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2014, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Agency Power rear sway bar

I've been trying to find the 3 settings for the rear sway bar of Agency power. The advertisement is 27mm from the middle setting but I want to know what are the soft and hard setting are. Does it make 28mm on hard and 26mm on soft setting? Or at least what is the percentage (stiffer or softer) from the center hole (27mm)?

I sent Agency Power an email but there was no reply. I tried to call them but no one answers the phone.

I bought it used for a good deal. The car was good so far until I rearrange the rear differential clutch plates to factory spec. Now the car has a little too much throttle oversteer. I like it, but its a little too much oversteer and I need to control and stiffen the front a little bit.

I ned to know this so I would know what size front sway bar I should get.

By the way, I autocross and track the car at least once or twice a month and have 1 1/2 year of experience.
Old Feb 5, 2014, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just received the answer from agency power

They said its about 1mm when you move the slots. (stiff 28mm, center hole 27mm, last hole 26mm)
Old Feb 9, 2014, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by J!n K@z@mA
I've been trying to find the 3 settings for the rear sway bar of Agency power. The advertisement is 27mm from the middle setting but I want to know what are the soft and hard setting are. Does it make 28mm on hard and 26mm on soft setting? Or at least what is the percentage (stiffer or softer) from the center hole (27mm)?

I sent Agency Power an email but there was no reply. I tried to call them but no one answers the phone.

I bought it used for a good deal. The car was good so far until I rearrange the rear differential clutch plates to factory spec. Now the car has a little too much throttle oversteer. I like it, but its a little too much oversteer and I need to control and stiffen the front a little bit.

I ned to know this so I would know what size front sway bar I should get.

By the way, I autocross and track the car at least once or twice a month and have 1 1/2 year of experience.
Joe, Set the rear bar on the hole farthest out from the bar ( = 26 mm softest setting). Until you get a front bar install some ES front sway bushings which will help a little bit. Get an adjustable front bar.. 26 or 27 mm..You can also reduce the pressure in the rear tires to help them bite a bit more : IE if you are running 36f/38R hot pressure, then run 36F/32R..

Finally modify how you are setting up for the corners, it sounds like you might be trailbraking and slightly over rotating. Brake more in a straight line. LMK if this helps