Interest Thread For Billet Rear Trailing Arms - Page 7 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Evo Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interest Thread For Billet Rear Trailing Arms

Old Nov 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

They'll move the wheel position a hair. Alignment would be a good idea, with that said, I didn't when I put mine on
Old Nov 19, 2018, 06:58 PM
kaj
Evolved Member

My car has no rear diff, indefinitely...so may as well have something neat to look at.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

Alright guys, next set of 5 is dropped off for anodizing. I have a list of people that have shown interest but pinging each one individually is just tedious to me. So I'll put the info out there and probably end up with a couple remaining to stock. Hoping to do some more work on the website to get some of the smaller parts like Ohlin spring perches and flag parts on the site to where people can actually purchase things.

Sooo, if you want a trailing arm, better call dibs now. Once this set is gone, it would be a ~2months wait time for another set to be finished with material lead times, machining, finishing, shipping.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 04:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dallas J View Post
Alright guys, next set of 5 is dropped off for anodizing. I have a list of people that have shown interest but pinging each one individually is just tedious to me. So I'll put the info out there and probably end up with a couple remaining to stock. Hoping to do some more work on the website to get some of the smaller parts like Ohlin spring perches and flag parts on the site to where people can actually purchase things.

Sooo, if you want a trailing arm, better call dibs now. Once this set is gone, it would be a ~2months wait time for another set to be finished with material lead times, machining, finishing, shipping.
Let me know if you want me to spread the word again.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 04:27 PM
Evolved Member

Sure, always helps. Will have them ready to go next week so wouldnt be bad to have some places to send them
Old Nov 21, 2018, 08:29 AM
Evolving Member

Just got mine

And they look great.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tevenor For This Useful Post:
sumopower87 (Nov 22, 2018)
Old Dec 5, 2018, 09:13 PM
Evolving Member

whats the ideal wheel size and offset to make use of the additional inboard clearance? AKA what's the biggest wheel and tire combo can be squeezed in now with some massaging of the rear quarter panel? If u run square setup, does the front have the same amount of inboard clearance as well?
Old Dec 5, 2018, 09:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by guyver858 View Post
whats the ideal wheel size and offset to make use of the additional inboard clearance? AKA what's the biggest wheel and tire combo can be squeezed in now with some massaging of the rear quarter panel? If u run square setup, does the front have the same amount of inboard clearance as well?
I'll be test fitting my 295/30 on a 18x10.5 +38 soon. I think I can fit a 315 but we'll see.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by guyver858 View Post
Unless you are fully crazy, theres very little way to get around running a front spacer. The rear needs to be sucked in while the front needs to be pushed out. The easiest method to get to no front spacer would be EvoX control arms, be it OEM, mine, or any of the other billet/tubular version. They're 20mm longer and will give you a similar effect of spacer.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 09:38 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, why did that never add up to me before?