Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Evo 8 Crush Washer Size for Brakes

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2018, 05:26 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Evo 8 Crush Washer Size for Brakes

Hi all,
I found a tiny leak on my brakes at the banjo bolt. I reused the old crush washers last time I did a rotor job and one of them is leaking.

Car is needed today, or I'd just take it off and measure. Anyone know the diameter I need? I can order the OEM from a couple places, but figured I'd try locally today if I could find the bolt size.

Thanks.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 06:39 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Originally Posted by Alacris
Hi all,
I found a tiny leak on my brakes at the banjo bolt. I reused the old crush washers last time I did a rotor job and one of them is leaking.

Car is needed today, or I'd just take it off and measure. Anyone know the diameter I need? I can order the OEM from a couple places, but figured I'd try locally today if I could find the bolt size.
Thanks.
Be a better choice just to order the proper washer / gasket. MAP sells it: https://www.maperformance.com/produc...iABEgJKuvD_BwE

The following users liked this post:
Alacris (Nov 8, 2018)
Old Nov 8, 2018, 08:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I ended up just ordering the OEM from STM. Won't get to it until next week anyways. Needed some floor mats as well. Thanks.
The following users liked this post:
MinusPrevious (Nov 8, 2018)