Notices
Evo Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Febest or Hardrace ball joints (rear)

Old Jun 11, 2019, 10:11 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Febest or Hardrace ball joints (rear)

I need to replace 2 ball joints on each side in the rear and I'm looking at either Febest or Hardrace ball joints.

Amazon Amazon

https://www.maperformance.com/produc...20087237967942

Does anyone have any experience with either of these brands? The hardrace are slightly more expensive (about $10 per).

Also for a bonus topic, anyone use a harbor freight press for pressing ball joints/bushings?

Last edited by CeliOnce; Jun 11, 2019 at 10:16 AM.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 02:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 716 Likes on 673 Posts
Members here have had good results with the hard race parts. I don't have their balljoints, but I do run their toe arms without issue. I'd opt for hard race just because they're known.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 10:59 PM
Evolving Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Febest is just an import company that imports chinese parts for cheap. I'd just go with the HardRace, I had their roll center adjustment joints and they where fantastic, had a much better experience with them than Whiteline. Many members on here that have replaced joints have opted for the HardRace replacements, so I'd say that's your best bet.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 06:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Fox_IX View Post
Febest is just an import company that imports chinese parts for cheap. I'd just go with the HardRace, I had their roll center adjustment joints and they where fantastic, had a much better experience with them than Whiteline. Many members on here that have replaced joints have opted for the HardRace replacements, so I'd say that's your best bet.
What roll center adjustment joints do they sell? Are their ball joints longer than oem?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.