Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Febest or Hardrace ball joints (rear)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2019, 10:11 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Febest or Hardrace ball joints (rear)

I need to replace 2 ball joints on each side in the rear and I'm looking at either Febest or Hardrace ball joints.

Amazon Amazon

https://www.maperformance.com/produc...20087237967942

Does anyone have any experience with either of these brands? The hardrace are slightly more expensive (about $10 per).

Also for a bonus topic, anyone use a harbor freight press for pressing ball joints/bushings?

Last edited by CeliOnce; Jun 11, 2019 at 10:16 AM.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 02:46 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
Members here have had good results with the hard race parts. I don't have their balljoints, but I do run their toe arms without issue. I'd opt for hard race just because they're known.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 10:59 PM
Evolving Member

Received 38 Likes on 36 Posts
Febest is just an import company that imports chinese parts for cheap. I'd just go with the HardRace, I had their roll center adjustment joints and they where fantastic, had a much better experience with them than Whiteline. Many members on here that have replaced joints have opted for the HardRace replacements, so I'd say that's your best bet.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 06:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by Fox_IX
Febest is just an import company that imports chinese parts for cheap. I'd just go with the HardRace, I had their roll center adjustment joints and they where fantastic, had a much better experience with them than Whiteline. Many members on here that have replaced joints have opted for the HardRace replacements, so I'd say that's your best bet.
What roll center adjustment joints do they sell? Are their ball joints longer than oem?