Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Help trying to install MN580057 Bushings

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2019, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
@Biggiesacks

I don't know if this will help. When I read your problem I thought the UK guys get Ralliart parts often so they should know?

https://www.lancerregister.com/showt...light=ralliart

I also want to do this for my car. Can you let me know if you are replacing all the full rubber bushings with Ralliart and leaving stock spherical OEM.

Thanks,
The following users liked this post:
Biggiesacks (Jun 14, 2019)
Old Jun 14, 2019, 02:02 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 704 Likes on 592 Posts
Originally Posted by lv05evo
@Biggiesacks

I don't know if this will help. When I read your problem I thought the UK guys get Ralliart parts often so they should know?

https://www.lancerregister.com/showt...light=ralliart

I also want to do this for my car. Can you let me know if you are replacing all the full rubber bushings with Ralliart and leaving stock spherical OEM.

Thanks,
Thanks! I appreciate the help. I was thinking the 20 thou was so minimal it could just be mfg tolerance or something. Now I have more peace of mind. I am planning on doing all the bushings listed here https://www.rosssport.com/Brands/RAL...SH-KIT-EVO-7-9. I am starting with the front first, then moving to the rear. My car has a lot of years and miles on it, so I'm sure they could all use replacement at this point. I sourced the bushings from rhdjapan.com as I wanted to do it in stages/sections and the prices were good.

Last edited by Biggiesacks; Jun 14, 2019 at 03:16 PM.
lv05evo (Jun 14, 2019)
Old Jun 14, 2019, 02:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Biggiesacks
Thanks! I appreciate the help. I was thinking the 20 thou was so minimal it could just be mfg tolerance or something. Now I have more piece of mind. I am planning on doing all the bushings listed here https://www.rosssport.com/Brands/RAL...SH-KIT-EVO-7-9. I am starting with the front first, then moving to the rear. My car has a lot of years and miles on it, so I'm sure they could all use replacement at this point. I sourced the bushings from rhdjapan.com as I wanted to do it in stages/sections and the prices were good.
Looking for the thread post I posted earlier I remember reading people saying one of the rear bushings was harder to get/source. I will have to look up which one it was. Anyway I made a PDF with a list from the link you posted from Ross Sport and from Lancer Register. Hopefully someone finds this useful.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf

Last edited by lv05evo; Jun 14, 2019 at 02:48 PM.
Biggiesacks (Jun 14, 2019)
Old Jun 14, 2019, 03:32 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 704 Likes on 592 Posts
Originally Posted by lv05evo
Looking for the thread post I posted earlier I remember reading people saying one of the rear bushings was harder to get/source. I will have to look up which one it was. Anyway I made a PDF with a list from the link you posted from Ross Sport and from Lancer Register. Hopefully someone finds this useful.

Thanks for putting this together. I'll definitely save and use it. I might be living under a rock, but I don't think it's well known in the states that these are even available as an upgrade option. If it was up to me I'd make your list into a sticky to get the word out, or just make life easier for others to find. Our cars are getting older and bushings all wear out.