Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

GB: Kaixen HID Kits - $300 shipped! Highest quality HID lighting for your EVO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2006, 07:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up GB: Kaixen HID Kits - $300 shipped! Highest quality HID lighting for your EVO

Hi guys~

I just became the official vendor here on EvoM. (thanks ali).

As my first product offering, I would like to offer you guys on a great deal for Kaixen HID Lighting systems.

Many of you are probably not fully aware of Kaixen HID Kits.
This is because Kaixen HID kits have been sold in offline-retail stores (mostly stores that cater to highend cars) until just recently.

Started in 1999, KAIXEN has sold HID kits under special license from Philips and Hella Osram. Since 2003, they have hired their own group of engineers and made advancements in the HID manufacturing industry. Currently, they are the only other company in the world that has developed the diamond shape bulbs next to Philips. All of their bulbs and ballasts are developed and tested under strict quality control from their facilities in South Korea.

KAIXEN HID Kits are sold in over 40 different countries. It's the #2 most sold in Europe, and Australia right after OEM HID kits. Retail prices range from $350 USD to $500 in certain select stores across the world.

Only recently, Kaixen has decided to compete on the "online market" with the other Chinese / Taiwan made brands. This is one of the reasons why you may not have heard of KAIXEN HID KITS.

However, unlike other brands, Kaixen HID kits have solid reputation for quality and service. And don't just take our word for it, research the brand, and you'll see a lot of positive responses.

To start, a quick overview of HID KITs:

The difference in light output is like night and day when compared with traditional halogen bulbs.

HID's are 3 X brighter than any Halogen bulbs. Typical halogen bulbs will give you anywhere between 500 to 1000 Lumens, while consuming 55 watts or more. HID on the other hand will give you 3200 Lumens (based on 4300K) which is more than 3 times the light output of halogens.

IT also lasts almost 10 times longer than halogens. HID bulbs will last around 2500 hours of usage. This means, it will last around 3 to 5 years of regular usage. Unlike $30 xenon bulbs that has a life expectancy of only a few months while causing risk of wire burn outs (due to extra power consumption).

VIDEO ON HID LIGHTING:http://www.hella.com/produktion/HellaPortal/WebSite/InternetImages/automotiv_08_2003/xii_halogen_xenon_e.mpg

More about Kaixen HID KITS:

KEY FACTS:
1. These are 100% genuine Made in Korea brand.
2. Kaixen HID kits were first sold using Philips / Matshu****a ballasts and bulbs starting in 1999. Since then, Kaixen has recieved its own license as well as hiring several key engineers from Germany to develop its own high quality ballast / bulbs since 2002.
3. Only other company other than Philips to develop the diamond-cut bulbs.
4. Kaixen is ISO2001 registered, E13 certified, KQA quality assurance certified.
5. All Kits are made direct from the factory, and are not "rebased" as most Philips HID kits are made.
6. Fit and finish quality is second to none.
7. Quality comparable if not better than OEM material.
8. Comes with 1-year full replacement warranty (ship back to Toronto, Canada).

WHY SHOULD YOU PAY More for Kaixen HID Kits when you can get one for cheaper from some other manufacturer?

I've been in the HID market for several years, and have tested and sold several different brands. And the fact is, not all HID's are built the same way.
Many Chinese companies - including the internet's popular - McCullochs Techone, etc, are selling for around $250 per unit or lower. These units are about 2 years behind when it comes to ballast technology and bulb longevitity.

Think about it this way. Would you buy a GE-made bulb at your local light store for $5 or goto Dollar Store and get one for $1 ?
Sure they look the same, and when you light it up, they both look bright.

The quality difference (and hence the reason why anyone pays more for quality brands) comes in longevitity.

When it comes to HID lighting, poor quality bulbs and ballasts which controls the power output may cause the light output to degrade very fast, and colours start to change within couple months of usage. Worse, it starts to flicker and stop working entirely.

When it comes to claiming warranty on these units, the company is most likely out of business. However, msot of these companies are really not out of business, but rather close down one brand and start another brand to avoid Warranty return claims.

Here are some pictures of other cars with Kaixen HID Kits:

Colors available:
4000K (Crystal Yellow), 5000K (Crystal Natural), 6000K (Crystal White), 6500K (Crystal Purple), 8500K (Crystal Blue).

Less Kelvins (K) has better Lumens (Brightness).
More Kelvins (K) has more Colours.

And finally, the price:
Group buy price of 15 members:
$300 USD shipping included for low beam kits.
(H1, H3, H4S - single low beam, H7, H9, H11, 9003, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007)

$375 USD shipping included for high beam and low beam dual action bixenon kits: H4D only.

* I offer lowest price guarantee on Kaixen HID kits.

I do have few kits in stock, but if I dont have what you want in stock, it will take 2-3 weeks for delivery from Korea.
You dont need to wait for the 15 spots to be filled up as well.

Once you make the deposit or full payment, your kit is either shipped to you (in stock) or ordered from head office.

To secure your placement in the GB, you must send $50 USD via paypal. Email: sales@autodoodad.com When the GB is completed, you must send in the remainder.

Feel free to contact me at any time for questions or comments.

Here are some more pictures of actual customers:

INSTALLATION VIDEO ON KAIXEN HID KITS:
(plug and play application)

KAIXEN HID KIT INSTALL VIDEO

Last edited by autodoodad.com; Dec 22, 2006 at 10:06 AM.
Old Mar 31, 2006, 08:09 PM
Evolved Member

wow! HID's in 2:17. thats a bad *** product!
Old Apr 2, 2006, 09:03 PM
Evolving Member

How can I get in on this great deal?
Old Apr 3, 2006, 10:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im interested too
Old Apr 5, 2006, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

im interested also
Old Apr 5, 2006, 02:46 PM
Evolving Member

+1 but I don't know how to install them.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 06:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha i think autodoodad responds to pms..
Old Apr 5, 2006, 08:40 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Wicked Evo
How can I get in on this great deal?
It's easy.

Just tell me what size and colour you want.
If I have it in stock, I can ship it out right away after full payment using UPS.

- I have 2 remianing 9006, 6000K, and 1 , 9006, 5000K in stock
- I also have 3, H7, 6000K, and 3 H9 / H11, 6000K

H1, H4 sold out.

If you want some other size or colour - or its sold out already by the time you contact me about it, than the next shipment is in 2 weeks. I get shipment every two weeks.

A deposit basically secures you the kit so that it doesnt get sold when it arrives.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 08:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by CICreations
+1 but I don't know how to install them.
Install is very easy.
If you know how to change out the regular bulbs, than you can do it.
Only thing you need to do extra is plug in few extra wires (all plug and play) and place the ballast onto a safe and secure location.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 08:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Insanenoodle
haha i think autodoodad responds to pms..
lol.
I'll try to respond to the forums as much as I can.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 08:44 PM
Evolved Member

Any 9007 in stock?
Old Apr 5, 2006, 09:28 PM

what do you have that fits the foglight for the 2005 evo?

do you have an upgraded wireharness kit as well?
Old Apr 6, 2006, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

im not sure how putting your logo in pictures by using what looks like is MS Paint is going to do to help you sell HID's but im no longer interested due to the possibility that the rest of the statements you made might also be illegitament
Old Apr 11, 2006, 12:08 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Handmemyarms

im not sure how putting your logo in pictures by using what looks like is MS Paint is going to do to help you sell HID's but im no longer interested due to the possibility that the rest of the statements you made might also be illegitament
hi,

This photo was taken directly from their head office website.
They participate in over 25 auto shows around the world, = some of them, they only sponsor the cars, and not the whole even (like in getting a whole booth).
its next to impossible to do all the shows in large scale like that.

That picture was not to show that Kaixen sponsored the show, more about showing that the car that was displayed there was using Kaixen and sponsored by Kaixen.

Good thing that you have a good eye and saw this, but its only one show out of hundreds a year around the world, and we did actually sponsor major events - as seen from other pictures.

If this picture turned you off, I guess I apologize, but its just few sample pictures only.

Last edited by autodoodad.com; Apr 11, 2006 at 12:10 AM.
Old Apr 11, 2006, 12:15 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by b0yw0nder
what do you have that fits the foglight for the 2005 evo?

do you have an upgraded wireharness kit as well?
Kaixens use Made in Korea or Japan wires / harness.
Poor quality ones often cause burn outs on some cars so we only use high quality stuff for that.

Not sure exactly what application the fogs are, but most fog light bulbs are H3 application, and yes, we have those.

Double check with some of the guys here on the size though.

Quick Reply: GB: Kaixen HID Kits - $300 shipped! Highest quality HID lighting for your EVO