Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

GB: EASYCAR ALARM - MUST SEE ALARM! Introduction pricing!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2006, 02:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i was wondering if you would b able to get as an extra function i NEED proximity sensor such as if somebody walks by it chirps...i NEED the anoying to some but need by me sensitivity alarm...anybody know of any other than the viper with proximity? sorry to jack ur sale autodood
Old Sep 25, 2006, 03:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SE7EN
i was wondering if you would b able to get as an extra function i NEED proximity sensor such as if somebody walks by it chirps...i NEED the anoying to some but need by me sensitivity alarm...anybody know of any other than the viper with proximity? sorry to jack ur sale autodood

Get that ***** outta your mouth and talk corretly.

DEI Proxs are pretty good, but finiky. I dont know of any others either.

AutoDood. Whats your turn around time. Could you PM me pricing on a single unit?
Old Sep 25, 2006, 01:12 PM

In order for the turbo timer and auto starter to work, do we need to Sacrifice a key like other alarm systems?
Old Sep 25, 2006, 01:38 PM
Evolving Member

ok. i have seen a lot of questions on here that are fairly simple and not answered. first, you don't need to splice into any wires near your ECU, all wires are accessible under the driver dash (at least for evo8, haven't done a IX yet). as for proximity, as Spooldyou said, the DEI is decent and can be integrated into any alarm system really. next, for the remote start and turbo timer issue, i looked at the specs for the IX and it has immobilizer so continue reading, but i don't know if the VIII has it or not. as for the needing an extra key, DEI also makes immobilizer bypass systems that learn the key code, so as long as they have brought out a unit that works with the mitsu immobilizers then no key is needed. of course they do have an all-purpose unit which uses an extra "key-in-the-box" to work.

if anyone is local to the buffalo area and wants this unit installed,i have 5 yrs experience doing all car electronics and can do it for you. i might also be in the chicago area next month sometime and could possibly work something out for those of u there
Old Apr 16, 2007, 09:24 PM

I bought the easycar alarm from ebay,, at $254,, they said,, it is E602 ( 2008 ) new model. got installed ($150) and works pretty well,, and I like the knock sensing keyless entry. the guy from ebay,, seems honesty and well answered my question in professtional way. www.samitoelectronics.com has a lot of 2 way LCD car alarm remote starter stuffs as well as easycar alarm ,, prostar alarm,, looks all Korean made.. it is high quality stuffs and I like it to compare with Chinese made alarms.

here is the new product manual,,, the car alarm has been upgraded, E402 --> E502 --> E602( newest version , 2008 model<--I do not know why they call 2008?)

http://www.samitoelectronics.com/eas...llationpdf.pdf
http://www.samitoelectronics.com/eas...rmanualpdf.pdf

hope you have fun with this new alarm remote starter.

thanks
dan