Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

EVO VIII, VII owners, what can i do for you?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2003, 10:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVO VIII, VII owners, what can i do for you?

ok guys being a new vendor but working a couple months to establish relasionships with vendors and manufacturers, i can now get any of the following at the best prices available !! i need to start taking orders and getting part and model numbers of what is available for the VIII and VII. i know one company that i have an account with thats got a few evo options. http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/evo/evo7.htm
heres what else i can get for you !
ab-flug, act clutches, aem, ap racing, apex'i, apr, arp, atr downpipes and exhausts, autometer,b&m, bilstein, blitz, bomex, border(jdm), borla, brembo, bride japan, c's short shifter, carillo, cusco, c-west, dc sport, do-lock, eibach, energy susoension, ferrea, fidanza flywheels, fields(jdm), fikse, fjo wideban 02, fluidyne radiators, garrett turbos T3-T4, ganador mirrors(fiberglass and cf), goodridge brake lines, greddy, ground control, gt pro, hawk, hid kits 6000k, hks, hose techniques, hre, hurst, injen technology, innovative turbo(its), ipt dash kits, j&e pistons, jic magic suspension, jim wolf technologies, jun, k&n, kaminari, kyb, koni, lowenhart wheels, metal matrix brake pads, momo, moroso, motul brake fluid, msd, mueller flywheels, ngk, nismo, nology, nos, nitrous express(nx), os giken, philips genuine hid kits, piaa, powerhouse racing, power slot rotors, project mu, pwr radiators, racing hart wheels, random technologies, rc injectors, re amemiya, rod millen motorsports, rps clutches-flywheels, sard, sound performance, sparco, spoon, stillin, suspension tech, tanebe, tein, therma r&d, tial wastegates and bov's, tokico, top secret, top speed, torasport, trd, trial(jdm), turbo xs, turbonetics, unorthodox racing, ur flywheel and ckutch, veilside, volk racing wheels, walbro fuel pumps, wings west, xs engineering, denso,zex, recaro, corbeau, fet-catz, forgeline and way too much more to list im tired. i am not buying most of this stuff just yet. one of my two suppliers requires a $5000 to $10000 buy in so a big group buy will make that happen. i think it will be for evo viii veilside kits as soon as veilside releases the price !!
just let me know and i AM LISTENING !!
by the way, call me dustin.

Last edited by DRC Imports; May 18, 2003 at 11:04 PM.
Old May 18, 2003, 11:02 PM
Evolved Member

dont forget to check out my buschur sale !!
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...hlight=buschur
Old May 20, 2003, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

gimme some feedback guys, im here to get whatever you need at insane prices !
Old May 29, 2003, 10:21 PM
Evolving Member

Great

I've been reading a lot about your post , you are one great vendor that i'll give you a thumbs up . BTW my name is Willie ( founder of SQC Subaru Queens Crew ) recently i just bought an Evo VIII , and i already starting a new Evo Crew in NY Tri-state area , our new website will up shortly www.EVO-NY.com , and as of now we already have over 20 Evo VIII member in local , i am willing that we can have more great vendor like you to support us . send me an e-mail at Willie@sqc-ny.com and we will talk about the detail . thanx and willing to do businness with you in the future .
Old May 29, 2003, 10:35 PM
Evolved Member

I would be interested in an A'pexi intake. I haven't seen an A'pexi kit for the Evo yet, and I think I will wait for one.
Old May 30, 2003, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

I want a single gauge pod for the "A" pillar. I have been looking everywhere with no luck. I don't care if it carbon fiber or plastic. Think you can find one? I know a lot of people want this item for their boost gauge...
Old May 30, 2003, 12:04 PM
Evolved Member

pm me with your hks questions and this one. its easier to manage inquiries that way. thanks.