Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Apexi S-AFC II limited edition (black/black) Labor Day special $320 shipped 3 left !

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2003, 08:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apexi S-AFC II limited edition (black/black) Labor Day special $320 shipped 3 left !

Just got these S-AFC II limited edition (black case/ black face) in. MSRP is $439 and my price for these 3 is $320 shipped !! Here is a little info on this new model. By the way, it comes with English directions and has the COMPLETE manufacturers warranty. Look out because alot of people selling these are not doing it as or through an authorized APEX'i dealer. This = NO WARRANTY for you EVERYTHING I sell is authorized !! Now, for the info

* Completely redesigned case and user interface
* Single button menu navigation
* 12 point fuel correction (previous AFC offered 8 points)
* Data storage - Store two individual correction maps and switch between the two for different driving conditions.
* Password protection
* Integrated knocking monitor
* Additional display modes

These normally go for $365 shipped and that is already a great savings. These 3 are $320 SHIPPED ! until they are gone or Tuesday Sept. 2nd at 10 pm central time , whichever comes first. After that , they will return to normal price. Please pm me or email me at sales@drcimports.net with any interest in this GREAT DEAL !!!

Thank you and have a great holiday.

Dustin
Attached Thumbnails Apexi S-AFC II limited edition (black/black) Labor Day special  0 shipped 3 left !-resized-s-afc-ii-limited-edition-black.jpg  
Old Sep 1, 2003, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

*BUMP*
Old Sep 1, 2003, 06:00 PM
Evolved Member

A little better pic !
Attached Thumbnails Apexi S-AFC II limited edition (black/black) Labor Day special  0 shipped 3 left !-s-afc-ii-resized.jpg  
Old Sep 1, 2003, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

And the display color options !
Attached Thumbnails Apexi S-AFC II limited edition (black/black) Labor Day special  0 shipped 3 left !-s-afc-ii-back-resized.jpg  
Old Sep 2, 2003, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

All three still available. I don't get it. I sold these all day at $365 shipped ! Now it is $45 cheaper and they aren't moving ?????
Come on boys and girls, this is a smoking deal, and legit !
Old Sep 2, 2003, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

One more bump then back to regular price of $365 shipped. Well, maybe $350 shipped from now on ?
Old Sep 3, 2003, 08:17 AM
Evolved Member

Ok, I have gotten some pms about these but no bites. I decided that I will keep one for myself so I have 2 left at $319 shipped. First come , first serve ! Next batch won't be this cheap nor will you find them cheaper ANYWHERE else (from a legit dealer)

Thanks and cheers !
Old Sep 4, 2003, 06:34 AM
Evolving Member

Do the settings come w/ it? I have some $$$ to burn and I have several options and I am not sure what to go w/. Seems this is one of the best mods for the Evo, but I don't like the fact of having it installed and taking the car to the dealer. What all is involved in install?
Old Sep 4, 2003, 07:05 AM
Evolved Member

It doesn't come with settings for the Evo but I am sure someone on this board would/could help you get it set up. Install is fairly easy as it simply tapping into your stock wiring.
Old Sep 4, 2003, 07:33 AM
Evolving Member

Check your PM's!!!!!!!
Old Sep 4, 2003, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

1 left !