Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

World One Performance Hello Sale on the brand new Perrin Performance EVO Cat-Back!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2003, 01:04 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
World One Performance Hello Sale on the brand new Perrin Performance EVO Cat-Back!!

Hi there folks..

My name is Garret, the president of World One Performance. Hello and how are you all? We are a retail/wholesale warehouse in Seattle Washington that specializes in housing and shipping parts and components for AWD turbo charged import vehicles.

We have enjoyed a good bit of success with the Subaru WRX and STI vehicles, and have spent the last month or so browsing this board to learn the needs of the EVO consumer. Some of you may have seen our banner scolling at the top. Although we have been a vendor for over a month this is our first post.

If you have any questions or concerns about our credentials please see the following thread over at the following boards:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=255576

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...threadid=37225

With that said, I would like to invite you all over to our website to take a look around. We are adding more and more EVO parts every day. Look for a large number of more parts up by monday.

Finally, we are the nations largest turbo xs dealer and one of the nations largest Perrin warehouses, and with that is mind we bring you the following awesome debut parts!

As you can see there are entirely too many exhausts for the EVO in stock and we would like your help to get rid of some of them. The Perrin cat back reatails for 799.00 and the World One Price is:

Perrin EVO Cat-Back 659.00 shipped!!

If you have questions about the system or would like to order online please follow the following link to the Perrin cat back page on our site....

http://www.worldoneperformance.com/p...in_exhaust.htm

With that said, I would like to let you know to look out for other threads from us particularly those that have to do with importing hard to find JDM parts. In addition to Turbo XS and Perrin, World One Performance is also one of the nations largest ADVAN wheel importers.

I welcome any questions and comments that you have and look forward to participating on a regular basis.

Lastly, Video clips with sound are on the way!

DEALER INQUIRIES ENCOURAGED!!!

Thanks,

World One Team
www.worldoneperformance.com
info@worldoneperformance.com

Last edited by WorldONE; Nov 22, 2003 at 06:42 PM.
Old Oct 10, 2003, 01:10 PM
Evolved Member

wow, that's a shiny pipe and very str8!!!

welcome to the boards!
Old Oct 10, 2003, 01:22 PM

Do you happen to have a sound clip?
Old Oct 10, 2003, 01:46 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Hells ya Garrett is in da houze!!

Guys World One is the pinnacle of internet vendors give them a call. Garret has tracked down many many parts for me in the past

Last edited by MP5; Oct 10, 2003 at 01:50 PM.
Old Oct 10, 2003, 01:46 PM
Account Disabled

I will have a video with sound up before yo know it. Thank you for your inquiry and please let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Cheers,
Old Oct 10, 2003, 06:20 PM

Welcome to the boards Garret, its about time you started posting here! Ive been wanting to see pics of the Perrin.....looks good. Any word on Perrin releasing a dp?

Last edited by STiREX; Oct 10, 2003 at 06:30 PM.
Old Oct 11, 2003, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by STiREX
Welcome to the boards Garret, its about time you started posting here! Ive been wanting to see pics of the Perrin.....looks good. Any word on Perrin releasing a dp?
On the web site WorldOne has a price for the full turbo back.

Also great price on the tails I will be sure to pick them up in a week or so. Do you have many in stock?
Old Oct 11, 2003, 09:55 AM

Originally posted by lil'evil_evo

On the web site WorldOne has a price for the full turbo back.
I see, when I checked the site the other day, the EVO section wasnt up yet.
Old Oct 13, 2003, 03:53 PM
Account Disabled

Hi there...

The quantities of EVO tails are good, and the exhausts are moving slowly but surely. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Old Oct 13, 2003, 05:14 PM

When are you guys planning on getting the txs rfl-ti turboback Evo exhaust I want it bad but don't know when it is comming out
Old Oct 14, 2003, 04:29 PM
Account Disabled

Hi there...

Thank you for posting. We are currently working on an EVO tool very similar to this one www.worldoneperformance.com/turboxs that will explain all there is to know about EVO TXS parts.

We are the largest Turbo XS dealer in the nation and you can bet that we will have all of the EVO RFL systems that you will need. As far as release dates are concerned, I wish that I could give you something concrete. I will tell you, that the current goal is before the end of this year.

You will have to let me know if you have any questions about other TXS components. I can also tell you that right now the EVO UTEC is the focus. Its going to do some wonderful things for EVO owners, and we can't wait to bring this product to you.

Thanks again,
Old Oct 14, 2003, 04:48 PM
Evolved Member

I want the UTEC bad. I have passed on Works, RMR, Apexi, etc... just for Turbo XS to release there piggyback.
Old Oct 14, 2003, 10:36 PM

Whe the TXS products are released, WorldOne will be the place to get it. They are probably the best vendor i have ever dealt with. I think ill order the Perrin cat back for now.
Old Oct 14, 2003, 10:45 PM
Evolved Member

how about sourcing a carbon fiber front lip / splitter for the EVOVIII...?

Monster has one for the VII, but i was told it will not fit the VIII... that piece is exactly what several people are looking for...
Old Oct 15, 2003, 03:20 PM
Account Disabled

Hi there folks..

New low price updated! SEE ABOVE!