Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

STM 650 Cams for Evo VIII Group Buy (Spring 2013)

Old Mar 9, 2013, 12:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
STM 650 Cams for Evo VIII Group Buy (Spring 2013)

We have had a good deal of calls about our STM 650 Evo VIII Cams! We have now decided to run another group buy for 5 (or more) people who are seriously interested in our cams!

These cams have proven themselves to make a great amount of power in high horsepower (650+whp) Evo 8's!

With a PTE 6765 on the STM Ricer, we were stuck at 700 HP. Swapping in these cams gave us the advantage we needed to rocket up to 787 HP! 80 horse from a set of cams!

We will need 5 sets of these cams in order to run another batch!

The cost of a set of these cams are set at $700!

There will be a $500 Non refundable deposit on these!

Once we have 5 takers we will get a batch made and on the way when they are completed we will then collect the remaining $200 before your set is shipped!

If you are interested in this awesome product give us a call at 585-226-8226 or send me a PM!

Thank you for your support!

Paid Deposit:

1) Anonymous - Paid!
2) Another Anonymous - Paid!!!
3) Why is everyone anonymous? - Pending!
4)
5)

Last edited by STM Tuned; Aug 6, 2013 at 08:58 AM.
Old Mar 9, 2013, 12:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
what are the cam specs ??
Old Mar 9, 2013, 12:48 PM
Former Sponsor

We can't say.
They make massive power for anyone looking for 650+HP on his/her Evo VIII.
The proof is in our results: Ricer gaining 80whp from the cams; the STM RS and Ricer both running the quickest ET on a 2.0L 4G63; and a large list of customers who are beyond happy with the results.

Really, if you're looking for 650whp or more, the specs don't matter, the numbers at the end of the track are all that will matter to you.

Thank you,
STM
Old Mar 9, 2013, 01:18 PM
Evolved Member

would you buy a pig in a bag .
Old Mar 9, 2013, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by todd6027
would you buy a pig in a bag .
what is it that you need to know?
Old Mar 9, 2013, 02:28 PM
Evolved Member

lift / duration @1mm/ centreline
Old Mar 10, 2013, 08:34 AM
Evolved Member

lift / duration @1mm/ centreline
Ok and why do you need that info??
Old Mar 10, 2013, 09:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm in.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evodan2004
Ok and why do you need that info??
Its common practice to give a cam spec card with cams , It helps to degree them properly does it not and it tells you if they are what the say they are .

Why are you questioning me , do you have some vested interest in these mystery cams ?
Old Mar 10, 2013, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

Its common practice to give a cam spec card with cams , It helps to degree them properly does it not and it tells you if they are what the say they are .

Why are you questioning me , do you have some vested interest in these mystery cams ?
Actually no I do not. I run them and I know the specs because I spent the time to have them checked. They do not have to tell you. They recommend straight up. There also proven to work on nearly every car they are on. Isn't that spec enough? If you want the specs that is something you will need to find out on your own. I understand your point but also understand there point. Show me other cams that have performed just as good or better that have specs released.
Not just dyno numbers. Track results from multible cars.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evodan2004
Actually no I do not. I run them and I know the specs because I spent the time to have them checked. They do not have to tell you. They recommend straight up. There also proven to work on nearly every car they are on. Isn't that spec enough? If you want the specs that is something you will need to find out on your own. I understand your point but also understand there point. Show me other cams that have performed just as good or better that have specs released.
Not just dyno numbers. Track results from multible cars.
It back to selling a pig in a bag so
Old Mar 11, 2013, 05:38 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you have no intention to buy, there is no reason to clutter a thread. I believe it is well known that the specs of these cams will not be publicized for other vendors to copy. STM produces some of the fastest Evos around as stated before.

If you are looking at cams and want a cam card go with, a common cam or have one custom ground will suit your needs. A few of the shops all their secretes to stay in business and keep new/existing customers returning to their shop.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 08:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Thank you Josh for your comments.
You are indeed correct on the majority of the reasons we do not release the specs on our cams. These cams are designed to be straight up, therefore you do not need to degree them, therefore the only thing you need to worry about is how well they perform; from our results on that big lighted board at the end of the track, I would say the performance is pretty obvious.

Todd,
In response to the "pig in a bag" analogy; if the pig in a bag makes the best bacon you've ever had, I wouldn't care the pig came in a bag. That's some mighty fine bacon it produces...

Thank you for your interest,
STM
Old Mar 11, 2013, 01:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Joshthree6three
If you have no intention to buy, there is no reason to clutter a thread. I believe it is well known that the specs of these cams will not be publicized for other vendors to copy. STM produces some of the fastest Evos around as stated before.

If you are looking at cams and want a cam card go with, a common cam or have one custom ground will suit your needs. A few of the shops all their secretes to stay in business and keep new/existing customers returning to their shop.

please , mind your own business .
Old Mar 11, 2013, 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by STM Tuned
Thank you Josh for your comments.
You are indeed correct on the majority of the reasons we do not release the specs on our cams. These cams are designed to be straight up, therefore you do not need to degree them, therefore the only thing you need to worry about is how well they perform; from our results on that big lighted board at the end of the track, I would say the performance is pretty obvious.

Todd,
In response to the "pig in a bag" analogy; if the pig in a bag makes the best bacon you've ever had, I wouldn't care the pig came in a bag. That's some mighty fine bacon it produces...

Thank you for your interest,
STM

In resonse to this and your patronising previous replies then id suspect you prob dont know the specs either .

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: STM 650 Cams for Evo VIII Group Buy (Spring 2013)