EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds-37/)
-   -   Helios HID Group Buy!!! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds/120482-helios-hid-group-buy.html)

Gruppe-S Jan 31, 2005 04:59 PM

Helios HID Group Buy!!!

Helios HID Group Buy!!!

If you are drving an RS or 05 EVO GSR or MR w/o the HIDs, this is your best chance to upgrade your lighting without paying chunks of $$$ to upgrade!

The next generation of lighting system has made its way to the streets of U.S and is gaining popularity among car enthusiasts. HELIOS HID System offers
the same kind of quality and efficiency as high-end vehicle lighting system does. Drawing on a 35W power, HELIOS HID System can deliver a 170W beam
of a traditional halogen bulb with a 300% efficiency. HELIOS HID Ballasts uses advance technology circuit character that is able to cope with any bad power
situations of the vehicle. The Xenon Bulb used in these systems is of pure high quality quartz and advance metallic material, which produced a super fair
beam. HELIOS HID Xenon lamp carries a life span of approximately 2500 hours, 5 times of a halogen bulb. No matter what vehicle you own, the look of a high-end vehicle is now within your grasp.

http://www.gruppe-s.com/Gallery/helio_hid.jpg
http://www.gruppe-s.com/Gallery/hid_diagram.jpg

Regular price is $560 + shipping, Now Special introducing offer of the Helios HID systems-

1-10 kits - $399 shipped!

11-20 kits - $375 shipped!

21+ $349 shipped!!

So ACT NOW!!!! This Group Buy will end on 2/11/05.

ETA will be 2-3 weeks upon ordering!

For more questions, Please feel free to give us a call!

Thank you!

Cal

Gruppe-S Jan 31, 2005 05:03 PM

factory non-hid light bulb specs:

Wattage ................ANSI Trade No. or Bulb type

front fog light 55W,......................H111
Headlight,highbeam 60W.......................9005 HB3
Headlight lowerbeam 51W.......................9006 HB4

Dirty Harry Jan 31, 2005 05:05 PM

I am interested. I wanted the HIDs on my 05 GSR but didn't want to spring for the whole sun, sound, and leather package. This sounds like a lot better deal.

EVIL MR Jan 31, 2005 06:10 PM

any body use them????????????

Gruppe-S Jan 31, 2005 06:16 PM

Yes! A lot of WRX guys are using them especially since the introductory of the new age Imprezas :)

AdamJ39 Jan 31, 2005 07:45 PM

any hope of getting an H4 Kit in with this buy for an Evo5...

-Adam

alex_alex Feb 1, 2005 12:14 AM

will the HID's be available for the foglights as well as the high beams?

lookslikeanevo Feb 1, 2005 12:32 AM

I have had this kit on my lancer for almost a year and i love it.....i have 6500k for the temp....hardest thing to do is find a place for the balasts and igniters....everything else should be plug and play...have fun!

lookslikeanevo Feb 1, 2005 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by alex_alex
will the HID's be available for the foglights as well as the high beams?

high beams?...if you use seperate bulbs for lows and highs then...obviously you wont looswe your high beams...but if you were refering to havinh HID's as your high beams..then no!,,, Hids are not good for flickering and what not,.

alex_alex Feb 1, 2005 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by lookslikeanevo
high beams?...if you use seperate bulbs for lows and highs then...obviously you wont looswe your high beams...but if you were refering to havinh HID's as your high beams..then no!,,, Hids are not good for flickering and what not,.

yeah that was what i was referring to, but that was a good call, probably not good for flickering

Gruppe-S Feb 1, 2005 12:46 AM

Hi guys,

We're lucky to be able to still offer you the Helios HID line. The reason is the Helios manufacturer was recently selected by Phillips to OEM the Phillips ballasts for asian distribution. That's right, the Helios ballasts are the same ones used in the Phillips kits. Because of this the manufacturer is basically running at 110-120% production just to keep up with demand. They've cut most of their small volume dealers, but because of our special relationship with Helios we're still able to get these.

We've sold a lot of HID kits before, these are the best kits we've seen in a long time. Excellent stability, quick ignite times, extremely bright, and a low failure rate. :)

Thanks,

Gary
Gruppe-S

Gruppe-S Feb 1, 2005 01:04 AM

We can do the H4 Kits :)

thanks,

Gary

lookslikeanevo Feb 1, 2005 01:05 AM

do you offer them in anyother temps? or is it only in 6000k?

mg_motorsports Feb 1, 2005 01:50 AM

hmm korean made kit

Dirty Harry Feb 1, 2005 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by mg_motorsports
hmm korean made kit

Yeah like Samsung and LG. I suppose that you think all of their products are junk though too...