EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds-37/)
-   -   Tein S-Tech Promotional Giveaway! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds/170010-tein-s-tech-promotional-giveaway.html)

Caliente Auto Nov 17, 2005 01:31 PM

Tein S-Tech Promotional Giveaway!

Hello everyone,

We are relatively new to Evolutionm.net and we wanted to get things started with a bang! We are running a promotional giveaway for a FREE set of Tein S-Tech springs for the 03+ EVO VII/06 EVO MR/06 EVO IX, shipping included.

What's the catch you ask. This giveaway requires you to complete a short 8 question questionnaire specifically related to our website, www.calienteautomotive.com. In an effort to continuously improve our site and increase awareness of our site, everyone who completes our questionnaire and follows the rules & guidelines listed will be entered to win the S-Techs.

All entries are due in by December 19, 2005 and the winner will be selected and announced on December 21, 2005. The winner will be picked at random and announced in this posting on this board.

To enter this contest please PM me your email address and let me know you want in. I will then email you a Word document containing the Rules & Questionnaire for the contest.

Up for grabs: Tein S-Techs, Part Number SKR84-AUB00 {thumbup}

Thanks,
Noah

Ph. 480-219-6652
noah@calienteautomotive.com
www.calienteautomotive.com

Caliente Auto Nov 17, 2005 05:45 PM

Thanks to everyone so far who have entered our contest. Keep the PMs coming folks. Remember the chances of winning are based on the number of entrants. Don't miss out!

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 18, 2005 07:54 AM

Bump. Keep the PMs coming. Please remember to send me your email address when you PM.

Odds of winning are still great for the entrants! :D

Thanks,
Noah

mump Nov 18, 2005 02:07 PM

painless.

Fa$[- a$ $hi[- Nov 18, 2005 02:37 PM

no problem.

Caliente Auto Nov 18, 2005 08:45 PM

Response has been great. Don't miss out on a chance to win a free set of S-Techs for your EVO.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 21, 2005 06:50 AM

Keep the PMs coming. This is a great opportunity to win a set of S-Techs!

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 23, 2005 07:43 AM

Bump.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 24, 2005 08:51 AM

Bump.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thanks,
Noah

Fa$[- a$ $hi[- Nov 24, 2005 08:52 AM

stop bumping, i want to win these! lol happy t-day!

Caliente Auto Nov 25, 2005 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Fa$[- a$ $hi[-
stop bumping, i want to win these! lol happy t-day!

Hahaha! I just want to give everyone a chance. ;)

Bump.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 26, 2005 11:04 AM

Bump.

Thanks to everyone who have submitted completed surveys!

Noah

flo2877 Nov 26, 2005 01:28 PM

survey has been emailed to you, thanks hope i win

Caliente Auto Nov 28, 2005 06:41 AM

Bump.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 29, 2005 07:19 AM

Bump!

We are relatively new to Evolutionm.net and we wanted to get things started with a bang! We are running a promotional giveaway for a FREE set of Tein S-Tech springs for the 03+ EVO VII/06 EVO MR/06 EVO IX, shipping included.

What's the catch you ask. This giveaway requires you to complete a short 8 question questionnaire specifically related to our website, www.calienteautomotive.com. In an effort to continuously improve our site and increase awareness of our site, everyone who completes our questionnaire and follows the rules & guidelines listed will be entered to win the S-Techs.

All entries are due in by December 19, 2005 and the winner will be selected and announced on December 21, 2005. The winner will be picked at random and announced in this posting on this board.

To enter this contest please PM me your email address and let me know you want in. I will then email you a Word document containing the Rules & Questionnaire for the contest.

Up for grabs: Tein S-Techs, Part Number SKR84-AUB00

Thanks,
Noah

Ph. 480-219-6652

Caliente Auto Nov 30, 2005 06:52 AM

Bump.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Dec 1, 2005 08:23 AM

Bump.

Time is running out to enter folks. Don't be left out in the cold. You still have a very good chance of winning a set of S-Techs for your EVO. So far it looks like your odds of winning is 1 in 25! Can't beat those odds folks!

Thanks,
Noah

BaLListic_EVO Dec 1, 2005 04:41 PM

please pick me!!!!!!!!!!! i need springs bad and no money {thumbup}

Caliente Auto Dec 2, 2005 10:28 AM

Bump.

Don't miss out folks. No further entrants will be accepted after December 19th so don't wait too long.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Dec 4, 2005 01:20 PM

Bump.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Dec 7, 2005 09:26 AM

Bump.

Don't miss out folks. No further entrants will be accepted after December 19th so don't wait too long.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Dec 8, 2005 07:43 AM

Bump.

Thanks,
Noah

evo4g63awd Dec 8, 2005 07:55 AM

So when do we find out who won?

Caliente Auto Dec 8, 2005 08:16 AM

December 19th is the cut-off and the winner will be announced in this posting on December 20th.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Dec 9, 2005 08:09 AM

Bump!

Thanks,
Noah

Ph. 480-219-6652

Caliente Auto Dec 9, 2005 05:50 PM

Bump.

Also check out our SEMA 2005 photos at:

http://www.calienteautomotive.com/events.php

Thanks,
Noah

Ph. 480-219-6652

Caliente Auto Dec 10, 2005 05:17 PM

Bump.

Also check out our SEMA 2005 photos at:

http://www.calienteautomotive.com/events.php

Thanks,
Noah

Ph. 480-219-6652

Jin4g63 Dec 10, 2005 11:18 PM

PICKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLease

BaLListic_EVO Dec 11, 2005 09:16 AM

no me;)

Caliente Auto Dec 11, 2005 09:36 AM

Thanks for all of the entries so far. If you haven't already signed up for the Tein contest don't wait long. No more entries will be accepted after Monday, 12-19-05.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Dec 12, 2005 05:11 PM

Bump!

Thanks,
Noah

Ph. 480-219-6652

Caliente Auto Dec 13, 2005 03:17 PM

Bump.

Six days left to enter the drawing for a FREE set of S-Techs!

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Dec 14, 2005 07:31 AM

Bump.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Dec 15, 2005 06:41 AM

Bump.

4 days left to enter the drawing for a FREE set of S-Techs! No entries accepted after Monday December 19th.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Dec 16, 2005 12:16 PM

Bump.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Dec 19, 2005 07:15 AM

Okay folks today is your last chance to enter the Tein S-Tech contest. If you haven't already done so, please send me a PM with you email address and I will forward you the information.

A winner will be announce in the thread tomorrow so keep an eye out. I will also PM and/or email the winner directly.

Thanks again to everyone who has participated and your feedback on the site has been very useful.

Regards,
Noah

Caliente Auto Dec 19, 2005 06:25 PM

The Tein S-Tech contest is now closed. A winner will be announced tomorrow in this thread.

Regards,
Noah

lexat20 Dec 20, 2005 12:40 PM

Did I win?

Caliente Auto Dec 20, 2005 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by lexat20
Did I win?

I will announce the winner later this evening, probably after work hours. Hang in there, you never know!

Thanks,
Noah

lil'evil_evo Dec 20, 2005 01:15 PM

what are my chances lol

DahakaJR Dec 20, 2005 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by lil'evil_evo
what are my chances lol

slim, i just bought the set he was giving away!! :D :lol:

j/k {thumbup}

Good luck folks!! :mitsu:

Caliente Auto Dec 20, 2005 07:07 PM

Hey guys I apologize I am running behind. I will have a winner selected and posted here tomorrow. I just didn't have timeto get to this today.

Thanks to everyone from the board who have purchased parts from us! Please post up feedback on how we did....

Thanks,
Noah

malicious_alx Dec 21, 2005 08:09 AM

Please tell me I won. I'm at MCAS Yuma, AZ. I'll pick it up myself!!!!

Caliente Auto Dec 21, 2005 08:48 AM

Okay folks first off I want to thank everyone who participating in the contest. Your feedback was very valuable. Also be sure to check the site frequently as most of the critisms expressed have already been identified and will be resolved in our next site revision, hopefully early next year.

Also please remember that our database of parts & accessories is ever changing and growing. Just because you don't see something on the site doesn't mean we don't carry it so just send us an email and we will provide you with pricing and availability.

Enough shop talk! The winner of the S-Techs is:

Corey Carpenter :)

Corey I will send you a PM to get all of your information to ship out your new S-Techs. Please ensure you post pics on the Project & Client Cars Gallery on our site when you have them on!

Thanks again everyone and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Regards,
Noah

coffeeslug Dec 21, 2005 08:55 AM

Booooo!

evo4g63awd Dec 21, 2005 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by coffeeslug
Booooo!

+ 1

J/K congrats

mrluva Dec 22, 2005 07:48 AM

THANK YOU NOAH & CALIENTE AUTO!!

{OMG}
OMG, thanks so much. This is amazing. I'm totally in shock right now. I will get these awesome S-Techs installed and post my pics ASAP. I'm so happy. If I didn't win these Tein S-Techs, I wouldn't have been able to afford them with Christmas coming up. Wow, thanks soooo much Noah and Caliente Auto!!!!!!
{thumbup}

Originally Posted by Caliente Auto
Okay folks first off I want to thank everyone who participating in the contest. Your feedback was very valuable. Also be sure to check the site frequently as most of the critisms expressed have already been identified and will be resolved in our next site revision, hopefully early next year.

Also please remember that our database of parts & accessories is ever changing and growing. Just because you don't see something on the site doesn't mean we don't carry it so just send us an email and we will provide you with pricing and availability.

Enough shop talk! The winner of the S-Techs is:

Corey Carpenter :)

Corey I will send you a PM to get all of your information to ship out your new S-Techs. Please ensure you post pics on the Project & Client Cars Gallery on our site when you have them on!

Thanks again everyone and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Regards,
Noah

BaLListic_EVO Dec 22, 2005 03:09 PM

maaaaaaaaan you suck im not buying anything from you now :p :lol:

liquidchrome Dec 22, 2005 03:11 PM

WAAAAHHHH!!!! i missed the whole thing...

boo hoo.... =*(***

Caliente Auto Dec 22, 2005 04:40 PM

You have to keep up with us! Caliente Automotive Concepts is moving fast, maybe even as fast as your EVO!

Thanks,
Noah

evo4g63awd Dec 22, 2005 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Caliente Auto
...Caliente Automotive Concepts is moving fast, maybe even as fast as your EVO!...

hah, not mine!!!

j/k