EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds-37/)
-   -   GB: EASYCAR ALARM - MUST SEE ALARM! Introduction pricing! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds/222355-gb-easycar-alarm-must-see-alarm-introduction-pricing.html)

autodoodad.com Sep 8, 2006 10:32 PM

GB: EASYCAR ALARM - MUST SEE ALARM! Introduction pricing!

Hi guys,

I first came on the forum to introduce high quality Kaixen HID kits. And after over 30 completely satisfied customers from this forum alone, we are finally ready to introduce a new line of high-end alarms suited for EVOs.

We've been testing and tweaking fine details of this alarm since May of this year. Prior to this, Easycar alarms has been "tried tested and true" for 2 years in the highly competitive European market.

A little history:

EASYCAR ALARMS was founded by one of the head engineers at Compustar's parent company, YS Electronics. Since then, he has created EASYCAR alarms which SURPASSES the quality of any alarm in the market - including COMPUSTAR.

The range is longer (5000meters compared to 3000meters), more functions are added, harsh weather testing resulted in withstanding more humidity and cold temperatures, etc.

Installation time is also cut by 30% due to the result of better wiring schemetics which requires LESS wires to install than other high-end alarms.

Special functions:

We are only selling the "top of the line" fully loaded models: E502, and E402.
We feel that for those customers who are looking for these high-end alarms, its best to go with the fully loaded models.

These fully loaded models all come with a unique EASYCAR ALARM exclusive feature:

"EASY DOOR UNLOCK / LOCK".

WHen in the case of locking yourself out of your car (happens off too often!), than instaed of calling the tow truck who charges you $60 plus making few holes here and there, you can simply knock on your window knock patch with your unique 4 digit password.

Once the password is inputed, the car will chirp twice and open the door for you.

"AUTO DOOR unlock / lock".

This feature is only available in the E502 model with the microwave sensor.
The alarm will sense that you are approaching the car (you must have the sensor on the dashboard area with line of site with your remote).

Once you approach your car, it will automatically unlock the door for you.

ORGANIC LED remote!

This is the only alarm remote in the market with OLED (Organic LED).
Loads of features and easy to use. Not to mention how many comments you will get about the remote (or as some people think - "a mini cellphone").

FAQ:

Manual transmission clutch sensor is in the alarm. Remote start for manual cars is not a problem.

Factory alarm intact. Disarm / Arm.

2 knock - pager function is also included.

TURBO TIMER is included.

RESERVE engine power off is included.

Window module is available as an option.

There are so much more features and functions to list.

Feel free to visit the site: http://www.easycaralarms.com

Where you can find more detailed information about the alarm.

http://www.easycaralarms.com/forums/E502.jpg
http://www.easycaralarms.com/forums/E402.jpg

WARRANTY: 2 years on the REMOTE, LIFETIME on the BRAIN.

Price:

MSRP: $389 USD for E402 (comparable to Compustar 2W900FMAS Alarm and Starter which retails for $369 MSRP).

$489 USD for $502 (same as E402, but with OLED remote, microwave sensor, and other additional features).

GROUP BUY introductory pricing:

Minimum group buy - 10 members.

Pricing:
E402: $320 USD SHIPPED to lower 48 States + Canada
E502: $370 USD SHIPPED to lower 48 States + Canada

Option:
Window module: $20 USD (no shipping charge if bought together with alarm).

LIST:

Please keep in mind.

Many alarms availalbe on EBAY or other areas seem to look "cheaper", but the functions are all taken out. Overall, EASYCAR ALARMS are built better, but priced to be competitive and LOWER than other brands.

So, when doing price comparisions, please keep in mind that our alarms are fully loaded -including REMOTE starter.
For example, a Compustar alarm may cost $200 from somewhere, but with remote starter, price jumps to $349.

Also, you may find few "EASYCAR ALARMS" on ebay or elsewhere. We are one of the only AUTHORIZED resellers for these alarms. (can be verified with EASYCAR).

Those ones selling on EBAY are models that has NOT been made for North American markets. It will NOT work on your cars. Only some cars will be able to work, but its a risk and they will not offer returns or exhcnages (since they are selling non-north american versions).

Warranty is also NOT covered for products bought from unauthorized resellers.

I have seen some of these alarms selling for $250 or lower on ebay. Please keep in mind, these guys are liquidating the alarms at a loss, since these alarms can not be SOLD through forums / stores / or in person. They know that the alarms will not work with north american settings and therefore, have only the optoin of selling it off on ebay at low cost. Once you install the alarm and find out that it doesnt work, they will claim the alarm as "used" and will not provide refund.

As a trusted reseller on this forum, you are restsured that these alarms of high quality, and authentic (with warranty from head office), as well as 100% compatible with your car.

For fast responses, email me: sales@autodoodad.com

badhabit90 Sep 9, 2006 03:35 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmm....a nice option compared to the Viper alarms from Directed Electronics.

Nesiop Sep 9, 2006 06:59 AM

How easy to install?

BlueDemon Sep 9, 2006 11:51 AM

wow, this is the nicest looking alarm controller I've ever seen in my life plus cool features. I would have bought this no doubt....10 months back when i just bought my evo IX. I have one now and is very sensitive which I use on some places and I have an upgraded horn and a valet parking option, if i feel more secure i switch to the mitsu one. Hmmmm maybe one day i'll switch the one I got for this one

Bump for an great vendor!

NocturnalEVO Sep 12, 2006 09:31 AM

i'm interested in the E502 :)

Nesiop Sep 12, 2006 04:49 PM

Bump on the install?

krnzzang84720 Sep 12, 2006 07:38 PM

i am very interested on kit, but how is the install??

sashin Sep 17, 2006 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by krnzzang84720
i am very interested on kit, but how is the install??

+1 billion

flevo8 Sep 18, 2006 10:24 AM

Wow, I'm very interested as well.

I have done a little additional research. The company appears to be a Korean electronics company, can't find too much more info since I don't speak Korean.

http://www.easycaralarms.com/product.htm is the product page with installation and user manuals available in PDF.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1086234 is the groupbuy thread for the Subaru folks, autodoodad has posted a little more information in replies in that thread.

Only thing I couldn't find was a picture of the window sensor installed.

autodoodad.com Sep 19, 2006 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by sashin
+1 billion

lol, sorry guys. been trying to jungle too many things at once.

if any of you guys want immediate assistance, feel free to email me at: sales@autodoodad.com or phone: 514.992.3271

at any time.

as for the install... if you have DONE alarm installs in thte past, you will find this is a breeze. EASYCAR built it so that its easy to install as well as to use.
Most professional installers that tried this say its easier than installing Compustars.

However... this doesnt mean we actually recommend people to do it on their own.

I strongly recommend not doing this on your own if you havent dont it before.
alarms arent really "DIY" projects, unless you have 6 hours or more to spend.

Takes professionals half an hour to install most cars. Maximum 1 hour.
But first timers can take a long time.

You will have to know which wire to connect. Just like in any other alarms, you will need to get the wiring diagram for your car. It tells you what color wires (and where) does what function. The wiring diagram on the alarm is on the manual as well as on the brain itself.

So just put the pieces together.

It's fun.. but very time consuming.. and could be a headache if you mess up the wires. Just dont RUSH it, and do wire by wire carefully.

I hope that answers the "billion" questions. :)

Creamo3 Sep 20, 2006 12:07 PM

Interested in the autostart option; now I just need to find someone to install it for me as most places won't touch an autostart on a manual car.

PTevo Sep 20, 2006 12:42 PM

Any problems if I have an AEM ems?

4Gsixty3 Sep 20, 2006 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by PTevo
Any problems if I have an AEM ems?

+1, dont feel comfortable to slice into the wire to the AEM EMS.

johnsrt4 Sep 20, 2006 08:07 PM

did anyone buy this yet I want to know what you think of the alarm now that you installed I would like to Hear some feed back before I buy it.

Bdub25 Sep 24, 2006 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by johnsrt4
did anyone buy this yet I want to know what you think of the alarm now that you installed I would like to Hear some feed back before I buy it.

+1